• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OkaruAudo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OkaruAudo

The Purpose of The Seven Guardians of Light

Alrighty, I've got a question about Kingdom Hearts 3 and the second keyblade war. How is it that the seven guardians are supposed to prevent the war from occurring? Isn't the purpose of this war to make the X-Blade, which is made by clashing 7 lights and 13 darknesses? If that's the case...
  2. OkaruAudo

The Book of Prophecies or Something Else?

I posted something similar to this a couple months ago but never got a response. One thing that I'm hoping to get an answer on is, is the Mickey Mouse you see in Daybreak Town the same Mickey from the other games, there by time travelling, or some other method, or was he simply summoned by the...
  3. OkaruAudo

Is Mickey Real?

Okay, so I know the book of prophecies brings stuff from the future. When does the game introduce and explain this by the way? It has yet to happen. Anyways, that said, you can see Mickey, Goofy and Donald. But they're in Daybreak and Mickey seemed as if he was intentionally there. If they're...
  4. OkaruAudo

Looking For a Party Within Unicornis

Does anybody here by any chance have a party I could join, or are you without a party and we could create one? I would like to be in a party. For those pesky raid bosses especially.
  5. OkaruAudo

Okay, is it practical to swap genders every once in a while and get both genders' avatar boards? At the moment it seems to just be a good way to run out of Avatar... Coins, points, whatever they were called. What do you think?
  6. OkaruAudo

Alright, Help Me Choose a Union

Okay, I have started playing, and have no idea who to choose. I don't know anything about any of the unions!
  7. OkaruAudo

Time Travel is Confusing..

Alright! Can't think of any more questions! Thank you so much for all your help guys! I really appreciate it :) you're all awesome. <3
  8. OkaruAudo

Oh okay! But no, I saw the secret ending. You don't need the letters. Just 5 trophies and the questions from those within Sora's heart answered. That whole encounter with Ansem The Wise was cool, but if he digitised himself along with his research and put himself inside Sora, is he no longer in...
  9. OkaruAudo

I unlocked it. I did with every game other than Re: Coded. Once I beat it I wanted to be done with the game. Also, why did Sora leave. He said he had other business? And what was with all those dream eaters?
  10. OkaruAudo

I googled it. It was a hint at the remakes and of KH3 in the future.
  11. OkaruAudo

Okay thanks! And I don't know why, I like this game's dialogue a lot more than others'. Also, I didn't unlock the secret message from the credits ;w; I didn't know I was supposed to hit the gold letters at first.
  12. OkaruAudo

This game's ending... Is truly gorgeous. Aren't they all? But I don't know, this one feels especially beautiful. And then Sanctuary plays. Sheesh man. Feels. Anyhow, one thing I want to know is, what the hell was the Ventus nightmare? What was that, what was it doing?
  13. OkaruAudo

This is super confusing now. When Xehanort introduces his nefarious plot, Sora is asleep and Riku is in the real world right? Well how come Riku could use his dream eaters and Sora had the same clothes? If they were in the real world it would be different. Or were they not out of the RoS yet...
  14. OkaruAudo

Was Sora's sinking into darkness a direct reason Riku did? And well, it wasn't really darkness.. Was it? What was that? And why did Riku also fell into it?
  15. OkaruAudo

Well I'll have to wait and see. Then I'll probably come back here and have more questions. Or do they explain most of it and leave you with few questions (unlikely)?
Back