• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OJKHManiac

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OJKHManiac

Xion Theory - Makes Perfect Sense

He's right ya'know that whole "Noe" thing is driving me nuts! Oh no I'm becoming like my mother....
  2. OJKHManiac

Who got the keyblade first?

Ok so I was hanging out with some kh fans and one of them said Eiku got the keyblade before Sora, but because there was darkness in his heart he gave it up. I thought about it for a while and I think they got their keyblades at the same time, but Riku gave it up because of the darkness in his...
  3. OJKHManiac

The Drawing Connection

I know right? But my guy friends who played KH were like :confused: *sighs* guys sometimes...
  4. OJKHManiac

Princesses of Heart

Does this help? Ansem Secret Report nine: Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl's heart left her body. Yet she has no corresponding Heartless. This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven...
Back