• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Odysseus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Odysseus

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) The past reawakening in never before seen detail definitely SOUNDS like an HD rerelease, but why would they hint at something so trivial in the actual game itself? I mean, an HD rerelease would be cool, but it's just...
  2. Odysseus

KH 3D in NintendoGamer UK

They'll probably get a good sound-alike to do it. Frankly, if I hadn't read it here, I doubt I would have noticed at all. I never knew Ansem SoD had a different voice until I saw it on teh interwebs. But then again, Nimoy's voice in BBS was very distinct. It'll be a tough one.
  3. Odysseus

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

I love that art; it reminds me of Re:CoM's boxart, which is some of my favorite concept art in the series.
  4. Odysseus

Looking For a Good Scare?

I ran across this webcomic earlier today, and hoooo-eey, it's a doozey. Really rattled my bones. The art is fantastic and everything is just creepy/scary in general. I won't spoil anything, and I ask that if you read and reply to not spoil anything for future people that may read it. With that...
  5. Odysseus

Here's a Fun Gaming Question...

Just want to gather some opinions and maybe get some people thinking... In what video game do you feel the most connected to the character you're controlling? What games truly let you lose yourself and immerse into the experience where it feels like you become one with the character? Another...
  6. Odysseus

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: what is an HD remake? Kupo's definition is accurate. For Remaster, think: GCN Resident Evil 4 to 360/PS3 Resident Evil 4 HD. It's the same game, just with slightly smoother textures to look good in HD. For Remake, think: N64 Ocarina of Time to 3DS Ocarina of Time 3D: The graphics are...
  7. Odysseus

What are you, inSAIYAN?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE I really like V̶i̶r̶g̶i̶n̶i̶a̶ Vegeta.
  8. Odysseus

Can someone explain to me how Sora, Donald, and Goofy were stupid in KHII?

Yeah, as other people have said, not stupid, just kind of immature. The whole thing seemed goofier than KH1 (at least the Disney worlds did). Also, Goofy was incredibly wise on KHII. SOme kind of anthropomorphic dog philosopher.
  9. Odysseus

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

At risk of going waay off topic, I'm 20 and watched DBZ when it was originally played on Toonami in the 90s as well. Trust me, was/am a huge DBZ fan. Kai just trims the fat from the original anime, unless you enjoyed stuff like Goku and Piccolo getting their driver's license (which I usually...
  10. Odysseus

Why did KH2 suck to everyone??

Well DBZKai cut out all the filler, so it was how it was supposed to be in the manga... but they sacrificed Gohan's voice actor, so I think it loses points for that... But to be on topic, I don't think KH2 was bad, it just didn't live up to expectations and wasn't as good as KH1. In terms of...
  11. Odysseus

About the Drop Gauge...

I think it could be a cool, one-time thing to switch to Roxas or something for the final boss fight. I can see it happening. Also, billyzanesucks, you gotta swap Link's Awakening and The Oracle games in your signature!
  12. Odysseus

Vicious516 Creepypasta Contest

Hey guys! This is my first time visiting this area of the forum, but I thought I'd share a cool opportunity to share some story writing of yours! A guy I'm subscribed to on YouTube - Vicious516 - is pretty good at making Creepypasta (Internet scary stories, essentially). He records himself...
  13. Odysseus

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D I'm just curious as to why everyone here loves Data Riku quite a bit. I saw him as pretty much Riku, but with the excuse of being the journal. He wasn't bad by any means, he was just Riku. Someone at the studio was upset with the lack of Riku, so they drew up an excuse to...
  14. Odysseus

Is there any connection here?

That IS an interesting coincidence, but like the others have said, I doubt it's anything meaningful. Cool find, though.
  15. Odysseus

Kinectimals

They're way more hardcore than you thought. Great achievement guide by the guys at Rooster Teeth... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AEUULIs_UWE
Back