• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by odie4lsu20

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Namine: Important or Not

Yeah, Namine was important because she's Kairi's Nobody. When Kairi lost her heart in KH1, Namine was created and Namine is a witch because Kairi was a Princess of Heart. So if they introduced Roxas, they should introduce Namine.
  2. O

Malificent and Pete ?????

I hope Pete died because he was just annoying and needed to go. I wouldn't care if Maleficent left or stayed. She's a pretty good evil character.
  3. O

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: big structure Hmm. I never really noticed...
  4. O

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

It's okay. Be strong!! We'll be here for you and will be waiting. =]
  5. O

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

*sarcasticly* yeah, you're a total failure. :thumbsup:
  6. O

Something still not answered in the Pride Lands.

grass really isnt that important lol
  7. O

Just out of Curiosity

Uh, Roxas was not Ansem's student.
  8. O

POTC 2 in KH3? **SPOILERS for POTC2**

Okay, I just saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 today and I thought of KH3 when I saw it. For those who have seen it know that the movie involves a key to open Davy Jones' chest. Well, in KH3, maybe Sora might have to open the chest with his keyblade to help Jack Sparrow because they couldn't...
  9. O

okay, question..

I replaying KH2 right now and when you are doing Roxas' story, and you see DiZ and the org. member in the computer room, who is the org. member. I can't seem to remember who it is.... It's just driving me crazy. Most of yall will prolly know...
  10. O

cards

yeah what they said lol (25)
  11. O

kh2 who said that line guess

oh yeah, and if you didnt notice, leon is in KH2 too!!
  12. O

What did You...

I named my last one Namine
  13. O

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

They want to look cool in black hoods they wish they were org. members
  14. O

KH2 a rip off?

hell to the no (stupid 25 characters)
  15. O

Namine? How?

Kairi never became a Heartless. She is a princess of heart and produced no Heartless. Look in the Secret Ansem Reports for more details.
Back