• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ocelot60

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Proud mode tips?

That slowly becomes less and less of a solution later game as it begins to ease you to use a balance of your command deck, normal attacks and flowmotion in a nice mixture, although I found myself using flowmotion less and less anyway because it become slower and less reliable to take out some...
  2. O

Proud mode tips?

Grind a lot, it's surprisingly easy to level up through grinding, if you're just 10 levels above the world's battle level it'll be a lot more easy
  3. O

Dream Eater Disposition Mood: How to!

Well you'll have to use some common sense to work out what some sentences mean, I haven't had a single problem going through the site.
  4. O

Secret boss fight no damage

Well true :p But this one takes those basic ideas and makes them extreme
  5. O

Yeah and some like the Aura Lion can provide both a great offence while casting Faith, Protect and Shell to keep you maintained. Just check out the Japanese Wiki, it'll have that information
  6. O

Secret boss fight no damage

Yeah he deals ridiculous damage and is surprisingly agile, but like any boss all you need to do it learn how to avoid him and slowly whittle away at his health, Julius was clearly designed to be a boss where you have to take minimal damage from him, my first encounter with him was brutal, every...
  7. O

I've got a couple of questions and some food for thought.

Very interesting, thank you, bit of an crazy idea Nomura has though
  8. O

Hmm, it's clear that the past was changed because YX obviously isn't in his present anymore and he isn't doing what he's supposed to be doing, but Xehanort still exists and the future Xehanorts still remain, which means that YX, like he said; must go back to his time at some point, get rid of...
  9. O

"He was granted the power to manipulate and travel through time and space by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, which also grants him resistance to Stop spells." (Explains the boss fight) Seemingly an odd way to explain how he breaks this barrier of time, but it appears he can time travel with his...
  10. O

Was anyone else disappointed with la cite de cloches?

I was quite disappointed in the display of a lot of worlds, no NPCs are visible during the actual game, for example when the statues say they have things undercover, they just disappear after the scene ends, and overall this made the game feel awfully empty for me. Even coming back to all these...
  11. O

Secret Keyblade Question

Alright thanks, but dang that was a time consuming last battle, although no way near the hardest for me, I got A first time :p
  12. O

Grinding Spots

You can get Exp Walk from linking with Skelterwild a few times and make Riku walk around a lot, also I found another good combination with Zero Gravitza is Thundara, I dunno about Thundaga but Thundara seems to do the job, thing is it hits all the targets and then hits them all again since...
  13. O

But, did you know every single Dream Eater can have their disposition changed with just a few certain nudges or rubbings? Rubbing them or nudging them in certain spots can quickly change their disposition, for example if my Ryu Dragon is "Tiamat", if I want it to be "Bahamut" I'll just stroke...
  14. O

Your Reactions to KH3D Story in 1 Word (NO SPOILERS)

Best And for the 25 characters that this message requires!
  15. O

Actually they don't really, I have over 99 food items for the my leedle spirits without purchasing a single one, and munny wise I could double the amount of foodies I have!
Back