• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oceayo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Vanitas = Xion

I think smething like that too, as in Vanitas is a replica of Ven/ Or the other way round "Erase me"
  2. O

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Looks like it has alot more to do with sora...the baby could that be him? Also is there no mention of any other FF charaters, except for Zack and the Moogle?
  3. O

Alice's Character

The whole of wonderland was Alice's Dream in the original...so it could be the same as Cinderella?
  4. O

New Vjump scans

Re: Vjump scans Isnt blade charge in the trailer?
  5. O

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Maybe its just the angle we see it from then, or he's doing the morphing keyblade trick?
  6. O

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] I thought that when I saw it too... looks more like a sword type thing. This trailer is pushing me over the edge to go and buy a psp. =D
  7. O

its becoming absurd

I dont recall them seeing Roxas either. For example, when Sora fights Roxas the first time they go to TWTNW Donald says that they didnt see the person in the black coat, only Sora could see him.
  8. O

They better have a journal

There may be one for each of them, and it could show their different points of view in the story, like how Terra seems to talk more with the villains.
  9. O

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS Thats awesome Addik! We can see Mickey now too =D And Kairi's in the background, and Terra's a D-link?!
  10. O

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS So they just made him younger to make him look different to Terra. I wonder if he'll die in BBS?
  11. O

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

Is that Moogle the first Final Fantasy character to be revealed in BBS? =D
  12. O

Vanitas Speculation

Sephiroth says "Show my your strength" at the start of the battle with him in KH2. I highly doubt that Vanitas is Sephiroth. XD
  13. O

Play KH2 on PC or Laptop

It is possible if you have a PS2 and the actual game. You can buy a cable that can connect the PS2 to the PCs monitor or the laptop. Then you can play it through video capture software. I've done it but the sound lags.
  14. O

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

If Eraqus was Xibar's somebody, which I don't think he was, wouldn't Xigbar be able to weild the Keyblade if his supposed somebody was a Keyblade master who taught others?
  15. O

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

I think that the Land of Departure will be an original world, with the same function that Disney Castle was for Mickey.
Back