• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ObsidianOblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Something about that book doesnt make sense to me...

Actually, the beginning is KH1. The Interlude is CoM, and the Future Story is KH2.... Castle Oblivion is "the world between". The "sad farewell" is when Sora and Namine have to part ways. "What is reality? What is Illusion?" is talking about the whole "chain of memories in Sora's heart" thing...
  2. O

Connection between the ES and Xehanort?

So, I've been putting a little bit of time and thought into this theory. I'm going to try to explain this as best I can...bare with me. xD Okay, so we have Master Xehanort and his little Apprentice guy. The ES fights alongside/for Master Xehanort in that big battle in the Secret Ending...
  3. O

No XIV

Namine can mess with peoples memories who have some sort of relation to Sora. For example, in Hollow Bastion, everyone miraculously forgot and remembered Sora all at the same time. As did Kairi. So, ya figure, if XIV had a connection with Sora, then her memories could have been tampered by...
  4. O

Something I noticed about 358/2 Days image...

But it's really not. It's definitely Oathkeeper because when Roxas fights Axel in the Prologue of Kingdom Hearts II, he does the exact same thing (whipping them out and twirling them around so they look cool XD) that he does in Deep Dive. So, it's definitely Oathkeeper. :thumbup:
  5. O

Something I noticed about 358/2 Days image...

I was just curious about why Roxas is using Kingdom Key. :unsure: He's supposed to fight with Oblivion and Oathkeeper, isn't he? I don't think anyone has said this yet. Sorry if someone has....
  6. O

Dream theroy????? (Birth by Sleep)

Wow. Never thought of that before. I feel bad for the people of Hollow Bastion. >__> They must be scarred pretty bad...XD;;
  7. O

Aqua theory

Why would Xemnas say "Hello, friend" (or something like that) to ANYONE...? Maybe he and Aqua (or Xehanort and Aqua) met or something and maybe we don't know that much about Aqua because she was wrapped up in all of this "darkness of the heart" experimenting with the 6 apprentices? That would...
  8. O

Theory about XIV's disappearance...

Okay, so I was talking to my friend about XIV... And we decided that MAYBE... If Larxene is that much of a sadistic bitch XD... She got so used to being the only girl in Organization XIII and was sick of XIV getting all the attention (maybe for saving Axel and Roxas and being uberly powerful...
Back