• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by oblivius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

old skool love...

First of all I have to say that I have not been on these forums for awhile. I got major love and respect for you guys and this site who represents my favorite franchise ever, and my 1st game on the ps2.(I am so proud it was kingdom hearts) I have to say that I am a little bit tired of kh2...
  2. O

A Deleted Scene Pic from KH2 (it happened, but this pic in the game wasn't shown)

they've cut the flyin heartless out and the behemots 2. but I don't know why they did that!
  3. O

finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in holland and I got kh2 yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:
  4. O

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

great!!!!!!!!!! I was just a a store here in Holland so I asked when will I get kingdom hearts 2 if I pre-order it? the guy looks at his computer and gets a shock! he says: we'll have him tomorrow or wednesday! :lol: so Europeans go to your stores and check out for kingdom hearts 2 maybe you...
  5. O

KH2 Final Mix discussion

check it the release date poll: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/732/732513p1.html does this mean its not announced jet or will it just be unreleased? if it has to be announced why doesn't it say TBA ( to be announced )?
  6. O

please help!

uhm... now that we know the official european release date for kh2, should I buy the strategy guide 2 or not? is it worth it guys?
  7. O

the three knights

can someone post me a picture of the 3 knights ( or just one) that is big enough to use as a wallpaper? plzplzplz.......
  8. O

the three kings

can someone post me a big picture of the three kings plzz... I need it for the background of my computer.
  9. O

probably stupid but...

isn't that ansem??? correct me if I'm wrong!
  10. O

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

smack him the F - U - C - K out!!!!
  11. O

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

smack him the **** out!!!!
  12. O

KH2 October not May.

keep hoping my friend, I live in Europe 2. don't give up hope for some vague date.
  13. O

need to kow somethin'!

iz ff7 advent children gonna be on the ps2 or dvd, and when is it commin' out in europe? thank u very much!
  14. O

europeans and australians thread

I really hope the release dat isn't october dude!!! I would be sow damned sad!!!:( I hope SE is commin' up with a release date for EU/AUS quik cause I'm tired of waitin'!!! (I'm really gonna cry if it's october, I'm serious!!!) :(
  15. O

Our Gamestop

wow, people are really starting to respect kh2
Back