• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OblivionRKO4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

"Shadows of Ourselves"

Hey everyone! I just thought I would share with you a song that me and a friend made...enjoy. YouTube - Krunch That ( Soulja Boy Remake) *Kruncher Boyz*
  2. O

BBS

Where is Sunset Horizons at anyway? Are you talking about the crossroads in the secret ending?
  3. O

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

I never got a guide. But I have a friend who like keeps it in perfect condition. It sits like on top of his tv and is never touched unless hes like drawing pics out of it nowadays.
  4. O

KH2 Dialogue

Yeah some of the scenes are pretty cheesy. It might just be because I'm older now, but when i went back and played KH1, during some of those scenes I was just like oooooo not good......
  5. O

Whoa. I just noticed something about the Gambler Nobodies

Nope. I've never noticed that. I will probably check it out whenever i get to him on proud.
  6. O

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

Thats flippin awesome. I agree I thought it was just supposed to be a look a like of the heartless symbol upside down.
  7. O

Hayner vs. Seifer

To me I think Hayner should have won. Seifer had it comin.
  8. O

WTFrick ESRB!!!!!!

I dont remember any blood, even from PotC.
  9. O

Should the Other Original Org Names Be Revealed

I they should. I always wondered what the heck Axels name would be. I think i would just keep going by Axel if I were him.
  10. O

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

Yeah there is but i saw it when i beat reverse rebirth after the credits.
  11. O

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

I never really understood why they wore the cloaks either, but i guess i know now
  12. O

Goofy as a turtle.

I never really made that connection. I think I was busy playing the game or something.
  13. O

KH2's Broken Promises

I heard there were supposed to be two discs
  14. O

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I went to change into master form in TWTNW,and then i noticed that I was white and i was just like....sweet.
  15. O

About Riku and his Limit...

I think the 13 blades are just a coincidence.
Back