• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by obivion keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Nobodies With Hearts

ok thats sounds fine. im bored anyway.
  2. O

Nobodies With Hearts

hmmm whats going on now.
  3. O

Nobodies With Hearts

<STRIKE> </STRIKE> awww man. but sora could just wack her with the keyblade and tell her to shut up.
  4. O

Nobodies With Hearts

yay!!!! kairi doesnt get one to keep. now she cant kill anyone.
  5. O

Nobodies With Hearts

that is not weilding . its borrowing.
  6. O

Nobodies With Hearts

i bet he wouldnt do that though even if he could.
  7. O

Nobodies With Hearts

does that mean that terra could take sora's keyblade???
  8. O

Nobodies With Hearts

but what about in the first game when riku took sora's keyblade in traverse town and he gave it back. what does that mean.
  9. O

Nobodies With Hearts

that sounds about right i guess.
  10. O

Nobodies With Hearts

kairi isnt a weilder. no one knows where that keyblade came from anyway.
  11. O

Nobodies With Hearts

that is a very good point. roxas was a special nobody and axel and xemnas knew it.
  12. O

Nobodies With Hearts

hmmm. roxas doesnt have a heart anytime. niether do any of the nobodies. it is impossible for them to have hearts. anyways yen sid said that they act like they have hearts.
  13. O

The Good Cartoons Club

Who still loves to watch the older classic shows. Like Tom and Jerry or Static Shock. I go to Youtube and watch them there(you can do different thats just what i do).