• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh really dang. Also note that the only character I bash in my fic is Vanitas and Josh from TWEWY and yaoi fan girls.
    I'm fine. and yourself.

I don't join character HC's because i find it a waste of time hating a on a fictional character and it really is mind boggling that there are people who devote time into a hating fictional characters for trivial reasons.

and as for not joining a fanclub for Kairi, simply because I didnt want too. I dont hate her or anything.

As for games, I've been playing Bayonetta, Mortal Kombat, Orcrinia of Time.
    He was a former staff member who got pissed off real easily and caused a whole bunch of problems for everyone. But when he got the finger pointed at him, he essentially tried to destroy the site. He successfully managed to delete the twitter and was about to make his way towards deleting other stuff before getting banned. After that, he attempted to get back on by making various other accounts (not as many as EdgeMaverick) before finding refuge at Heartstation and KHM, the latter of which didn't put up with his shit either.

So if you're wondering why everyone has such a low tolerance for him, this is why.
    Audo, actually. This isn't the first time he's done something like this.
    I'm responding to you here cuz I don't think Sham would appreciate us derailing any of his FF threads about moogles xD

Nope.
    hey i was just wondering where you got your avatar picture from? i think its awesome!
    Um.
    This is irrelevant to what I was talking about.

But that statement about Red was just a joke... soooo... yeah. It isn't that big of a deal. Like I said. Take everything with a grain of salt.
    Eeeh it was just a typo. It didn't hurt anyone. D: Most of your shit she pointed out were things that didn't hurt anyone. Just annoying little errors.
    I don't mind you telling me, it's good that I actually do my job and check up on things, I did need to jump in that conversation anyways.

Yes. She was rude.

But, you should also take advantage of what she did for you and just fix up your fanfic. Any of my critics in my team would have done the same [although nicer] if they did a critique for your fanfic. Low vision has no reason for this. We have spell check and we have replace word so it isn't that big of an issue. Just take your time writing. Mistakes happen to everyone. Hell, one time I cut and pasted the entire half of a chapter twice and didn't realize until a week later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back