• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alright, sounds good. I like Lightning, so that's cool to have her in the story. By the way, will Buffy still be in Brian lovers or will she and the location be replaced by Lightning.
    I almost forgot, I'm not hating the anime, I'm just giving logical points and pointing out the flaws in it. Some of them were fixed in black and white which I'm very happy about. Why do you think CA59 and others have no right to call Ash a retard? Hater sure can be annoying, but in some ways it's just their opinion. And hey, I dislike the 360 and PS3 fanboys who say the Wii is shit or trash or just a gimmick or when they say stuff like "Nintendo doesn't make new IP's" which they have. I think the Sonic fans are very whiny as well as some of the pokemon fans who just complain about the designs of the pokemon and say that 5th gen is the worst gen.
    Hmm... that is ridiculous that some people make something just to hate on something. You see, those same people who have a dislike on the anime watch it for the story. That's fine that you watch it just for entertainment, no negative regards their. I confess, I have autism to and I understand preferring cleaner words. Just ignore the people that bother you or try to cope with it, because people shouldn't be so sensitive to things like that. I don't mind those words that bother you, even though they can be offensive at times. If there's a story about hating on something, then don't read it. Simple as that. I don't know if it's me, but I saw that story as more of a parody than just simple hatred and kind of laughed at it. It's okay if you didn't like it though. I don't hate the anime, I just think there's better anime out their like One Piece and Ouran High School Host Club, and I watch stuff for the story and whatever defining quality they have. Hey, I grew up with the anime to as well as digimon when I was a kid. I do like some of the stories you've made such as Rise of the Brian Lovers. By the way, I would love to see the next chapter for that story as well as the Team Heroes Subspace parody soon. I've been waiting patiently to see more of those stories, I like them a lot.
    It's okay if you like the anime, but you don't have to go on some riot and flag the people who don't even like the anime. I understand they can be annoying, but still.
    Oathkeeper, even though CA59 may have come off as a bit rude to you. She WAS only HELPING you fix some story elements, and seriously, not to be an ass, but some of the spelling does need to be fixed and I've noticed a boatload of grammatical errors. My advice is to read through your stories a couple of times to see if there's any grammar errors or beta readers as some have said. I still enjoy them, but it's very vital and important that you have good spelling if you want to be in the big leagues for writing and stories for games. As for the anime, you do realize that people like Ntom64 like the manga better and want Ash to be replaced. I thought the Kanto and Johto seasons were good, but Hoenn and Sinnoh just sucked and were corny. Granted, I didn't see the whole seasons of each. From what I've seen though of Hoenn and Sinnoh, not very good and corny. Seriously, they have way to much filler that Johto gave birth to later on, Brock was stale and was always overshadowed by others and barely got any attention. They pretty much beat the dead horse on Brock. The contests were bland, Team Rocket was just terrible, shitty motives, stale and dry humor, and just pathetic. Thank god they fixed them and improved them in Black and White, and actually from what I've seen from black and white, it's actually pretty good. You know, the reason some think Ash is an idiot or some dumbass is because his character development is VERY inconsistent. Their not trying to make him a gary stu, their just pointing out that despite all that development throughout the seasons, he somehow doesn't remember this or acts like some rookie. If he can remember the lure Misty gave him and remember Misty, then he can easily remember this and that or have that skill. You don't see anime like One Piece do stuff like that and it has like 400 episodes, you don't see Goku not remember kaioken or super saiyan and Dragon Ball Z has 291 episodes. Seriously, you don't see any other anime do stuff like pokemon or make some character with inconsistent development, their always consistent. That's why some think it would be better to have a new protagonist.
    Hello, OKR. I've already noticed you mentioning me in a VM in the past couple of days and saw this just now.

Well gee, I wonder if it had anything all to do with the fact that it's publically offending other members of the forum? Just because you disagree with someone else's opinion, doesn't mean you have the right to treat them rudely.

If you think I'm being uncivil about this, feel free to let me know. Doesn't mean I'll necessarily change my behavior, but try just the same.

Have a nice day~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back