• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oathkeeper33

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Fanfiction ► Capital G

Well, it flows smoothely, as most of your shit does...how long did it take?
  2. O

Fanfiction ► Roadtrip!(Revised, and new in the flesh!)

Just want you guys to know I moved to Fanfiction.net. Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm a REALLY crappy guy like that. Anyhow, if you still want to read, my penname is OblivionStar17. Once again, I BEG your forgiveness. Sorry.=[
  3. O

Aieeeee. Sorry guys. I had mid term exams. I won't abandon this. It's turning out pretty well. =] So yeah, no Worries Snowy.=3 I'll try and update this weekend. Sorry for the delay.=[
  4. O

Kay. I'm working on chappy six now. It's a real one. No mini stop. So yeah, hopefully KH2 playa ( I had to like, rearrange his name to abbrieveate it) comes and reviews. Thanks snowy.=3
  5. O

Okay, I'm gonna do a Mini-stop, which is a shorter, no point chapter, which is sort of funny. Here you are! Chapter 5: Mini-stop! (Are you Kidding?) Car TYSW… Tidus turned into the gas station expertly, drifting into the parking spot next to the pump. Yuna got out and stretched, yawning...
  6. O

Sorry for the delay. With school and what not, my writing time has been cut fairly short. I'm doing two updates tonight. Here's the first. Chapter three: Roadtrip! Sora hung up the phone and smiled at Kairi who was sitting on the couch, reading her new book. “Did they okay it?” Kairi...
  7. O

I can see your fortune...=]

Tell the fortune of the next person to post!! I predict that you will be VERY emabarassed when someoen tells yo uthat cock fighting involves birds.
  8. O

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

Snowy, your ficcy pwnsXD. I luffs it=] More please.=D
  9. O

Snowy!!!! I mished you!=] And KH2, you've bee na fan of my other stories! You both rock!!! Okay, CHAPPY TIME! Chapter two: Mad scramble! Sora slipped ungracefully on the party streamers, falling face first on the ground. He rubbed his nose frantically, standing up quickly and putting up...
  10. O

Hey guys! Haven't been here in half a year. And my writing has jumped a few sky levels. My goal? Knock Pickle off her feet. So here we are! Roadtrip! Chapter one: If I ever forget... He ran a careless hand through his spiky brown hair, lying on his bed. "Why didn't I tell her...?"...
  11. O

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Fanfiction Name: Crossing Over~The story of a boy. Rating: [Like PG, PG-13; see FF.net's fiction rating for more info. click~] PG 13 Genre(s): [Action/Adventure, Sci Fi, Mystery, etc.]Action/Tid bits of romance:mellow: Anime/Game/Movie/Comic: [Only if its a fanfiction!]Kingdom Hearts/Pendragon...
  12. O

Fanfiction ► Crossing Over~The story of a boy.

Here's a cookie. :blush: Thanks, and for previous times sake, next chapter comes up after a total of 3 reviews! Yay! See you guys!
  13. O

Fanfiction ► Crossing Over~The story of a boy.

Whew! It's been a while! I missed the good ol' forums. Haven't been here for a while, since Fenneh and Pickle decided my writing needed work, so I'm giving it another go? Ready guys? I hope so, remember to Read and Review! And so we go. Chapter one; Journal one: ~~IVALICE~~ Zeke...
  14. O

Fanfiction ► We never die alone

After a long period of time of improving my writing, I think I hit a good story line. I hope you think so too! Enjoy!:blush: When all things are wrong, we move along...together and never apart. Act 1: Never could've thought He store hard at the clock, watching the second hand tick slowly...
  15. O

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Holy cow this thread has grown! :P I've been absent. I'm a naughty boy. Anyhow, I have been writing my own new fics since then...really busy. Most on fanfiction.net . Anyways, sure I'll read the oncoming story, when it gets here. Good luck K&S!:D And where the hell is Goldie? This...
Back