• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Oathkeeper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oathkeeper

Help finding this one KH3 OST track

THANK YOU! IT IS THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!! YEEESSSSSSSS! I LOVE THAT TRACK!
  2. Oathkeeper

Help finding this one KH3 OST track

You're in monstropolis when you first hear it. While you're in the factory, there's a sort of hi-tempo beat that sorta has an einhander-flair to it, but I cant find it anywhere. I think when you get to where you think Boo's door is, thats when it plays.
  3. Oathkeeper

Way to Dawn (Early game spoliers....maybe)

Yeah, that's confusing too. Now they just dart in and out of there like its a library. What are they using that Aqua wouldn't have?
  4. Oathkeeper

Way to Dawn (Early game spoliers....maybe)

I say maybe bc we all know from trailers and renders that Riku has a new car key. But yes, Way to Dawn breaks What I want to know is.....how? From what I understand, this is the only mention (apart from the half-formed x-blade) of a keyblade actually breaking. How does Aqua, who stayed in...
  5. Oathkeeper

Assault Of The Dreadnought

A modified Falcon peak w/ auto life and that one weapon that absorbs shots to shoot back was what I used to kill it. I didnt fire a single shot till I found the sucker then let him have it. Just dodge that +/x laser shot...
  6. Oathkeeper

Paralysis Skill and Medals that deal damage based on Paralysis

Is it efficient to give the Paralyze skill to a medal that deals more dmg with that status effect? I dont know if the debuff is placed before or after the medal attacks, (I have seen str debuffs/buffs applied before the medal attacks) but I have a few medals that I could use in place of Hades...
  7. Oathkeeper

Favorite Battle Quote

KH2 Riku during Session: "Is that all ya got?!" Honorable Mention - Setzer with that long- intro quote for struggle battle: "My life is a-....." I never quite let him finish...eheh...
  8. Oathkeeper

Daily Cid Challenge

Soooooo, if you bought the week thingy this Monday and it doesn't show up.....what happens?
  9. Oathkeeper

Is it Possible to get the T3 Medals in the smaller deals?

"Possible" not "Probable" I am totally aware of the near nonexistent odds of getting something you want out of a random draw, and I am not here to go for a rant about how unfair they are, I'm just curious if it is ever at all possible to even get some of these medals, because I know you have a...
  10. Oathkeeper

How does one end up with 2 Atk Boost II medals?

Its not to call out a hacker, I'm just at a lost at how I ended up with 2 scrooge medals that gave the Attack Boost II skill. One was a 5* which I gave to my adult Herc. The second is a 6* that I did get from the Colosseum out of the board. That still sits in my inventory... But how did I...
  11. Oathkeeper

Raid Bosses?

I know when you can help your party with a raid boss, but how do you get a distress call from someone NOT in your party? I have fought like 2 of them from another random person and I don't know where the heck they come from...
  12. Oathkeeper

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I love how many votes Pocahontas is getting, I SO want to see her place, and summon Meeko or Flit! get a beautiful keychain carrying all 64 assorted colors of the wind, c'mon!!!!!!!!!!! [PURE RUMOR, DONT EAT ME!] someone...
  13. Oathkeeper

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? VA's of donald/goofy should live forever so they never stop voicing them :> As for my preferences: Aerith: Mandy Moore (KH2 Aerith had a bad cold!! D: ) Yuffie: Christy. (None of you have seen any Tinkerbell...
  14. Oathkeeper

Reverse/Rebirth: Alice in Wonderland Heartless

I'm having trouble with that right now - It's really frustrating...Not to mention, I love Riku...I HATE to see him die... Well, one says to not break his cards, the other says break his cards often....I'll just have to see which ones work...
  15. Oathkeeper

Alternate Scenes

It is said (and proven) that if you beat the first game out of order, alternate scenes will play. One example is that if you beat Deep Jungle before Wonderland, the princess that apperears when Meleficent says "...they are falling into our hands one by one...Speaking of which..." will be Snow...
Back