• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nyx Winters
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• He said he'd only use physical attacks against you. Kei didn't attack you in any other ways.

Gotta stay up on it and pay close attention.
    This is the stuff we save, to share later on with out teammates, it makes for great character development imo.
    It leaves little to expand on about your character later on.
    Genin have to handle their insecurities with their teammates, dislike, comes from not knowing about their history.

As apart of character development we choose points in the RP, down the road as to clarify, and better work with out teammates.
    A lot of the time, teams are dysfunctional because they look out for themselves first, without realization of teamwork. This is due to the shocking event, they might go back to the academy.
    Their actually some pretty interesting reads.
    I kind of feel, they're more filler, as we don't need like an excess amount of info on your character so early on in the RP.
    Just remember, if you need help, I'm here to help. So don't be scared to ask xD
    The Wicked Dawn is planning on joining, I'm moving Anzai's genin there, and potentially one more person.
    Seriously, I still don't think you can play two characters. Not when we're still running into problems with just one.

And thats being honest bro, I don't feel it within me to lie to you ):
    You're very much welcome lol

i'll give you some advice for the rp man'g. Try to not make enemies and don't do things that people will get angry about. if you pay attention you'll do more than fine. Like I said before, I'm roting for you.
    These.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back