• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nyaruma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

Great story! I can't wait to read the next part!
  2. N

The DS's name

How about a nice name like Matthew. :p Or...Nemo works...
  3. N

New worlds

Please no Chicken Little world. I detested that movie. A Sleeping Beauty and Snow White world would be cool. In Sleeping Beauty's world, we could have a confrontation with Maleficent, and maybe we could see how Xehanort met her. In the Snow White world it would be really awesome to have a...
  4. N

gravity/stop

Gravity - use a Calm Bounty room in Agrabah. Stop - use a Calm Bounty room in Wonderland
  5. N

Most hated Organization Member

Luxord. He's the only one I really have a problem with. My favourites are: Roxas, Axel, Demyx, Zexion, and Vexen.
  6. N

14th Weapon

I think that her element could be something like surprise. It would be something like this: 14: SURPRISE! *Every other member mauls the opponent* 14: Well that was easy. And her weapon can be a bull horn so that she can make her opponents deaf first. :p
  7. N

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I've been rather uncommunicated with the KH world for a while, so when I went to KHI today, I was given quite a shock!! I am really looking forward to this, as Roxas is my favourite character in the entire series. Hopefully this game gives us all our...
  8. N

Whatever happened to Yen Sid?

After we talked to him at The Tower, we never saw him again. What do you think became of him?
  9. N

Limit Form Info

When do you get Limit Form?
  10. N

Sora's Official Height?

He's taller than me, I'm 5'1" 1/2 and I'm thirteen. He's probably around 5'5".
  11. N

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

*waits patiently with screen zoomed*
  12. N

What's it Called?

Sorry if this has been asked.... What is the keyblade that you get when you beat Roxas called? Inquiring minds want to know....
  13. N

KH2's Dumbest Quotes.

"What?" - Sora, several times.
  14. N

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

I just tried, all the Neils went to sleep. *rolls eyes*
  15. N

Vexen voice

He should sound like Harley from Pokemon. :p
Back