• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nyangoro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Why hello there Nyan, how was your da-
    Bakemonogatari Director Shinbo, SHAFT Make Nisekoi TV Anime - News - Anime News Network

Fufufu
    I did hear that sales for the first volume aren't looking so good. And yeah, it does suck. I think they did the same thing with Yumekui Merry too, according to the summaries I've read on the last ep (since I dropped it before the last ep) and screenshots. Hopefully it does give the manga more attention like Nichijou did even when BD/DVD sales weren't looking so good, which is a bit of a shame considering how much I loved it.
    Btw Nyan, with Crime Edge just recently ended, did it live up to your expectations as you'd hoped?
    Yeah, was pretty surprised when I saw how the psycho was dealt with in such a way. Recent chapter got translated btw Schrodigner's cat lol

Sweet. Been meaning to check out Terra ForMars due to all the talk about it. Thanks for the heads up.
    Ah, oh well. In the meantime I've been trying to accomplish my goal of finishing every part until Invincible Trio finishes properly scanning/translating Diamond is Unbreakable. So far I've just got Vento Aureo and Stone Ocean left, pretty good stuff.
    oh man
    all my dreams have been crying waiting for part 3. david productions are/were supposed to have a conference sometime about something we don't know, dunno whatever happened to that.
    Btw Nyan, if you're not too busy for a quick read then maybe you can check out Murasakiiro no Qualia. Pretty odd series with a bunch of potential, just wait till you finish the first volume... oh boy.
    JoJo Posing is Impossible | One Pixel Jump

Thought you might get a kick out of the truth of Caesar's pose.
    Heh, almost though you became a mod due to the change in color in your username when I first saw it.
    I'm on ep. 5

I love this stuff; subtle with its pacing and realism which I find surprising and refreshing but delightfully creepy without sacrificing believability, which makes it all the more disturbing
    caught up with all the good movies and etc in your anime review thread of days of yore

moar
    I think Tamako Market was pretty much the only show I was following last season. Gave me more time to finish the original Evangelion tv series(dat ending) and End of Evangelion(DAT ending) anyway. What shows are you currently following this season according to the 3 episode rule?
    So how well did Tamako Market and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha do for you? Along with some other shows last season.
    *looks at reverse-moe trailer* Not sure if... well you see... I just... eh.. *remains silent* (no seriously, I'm surprised they actually did it) I just wonder how the characters are going to act, whether women have a different taste of "moe" or if a male yui hirasawa is expected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back