• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nyangoro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not to bug you about it, but you did say you would have my review of Chapter 3 and 4. Just let me know when you can possibly have it back. Thanks.
    Okay. Thanks for betaing mine BTW. I'm a tad busy at the moment, but when I get some free time (probably tomorrow) I'll look over it.
    No problem dude! Just remember if you need any weight lifted from your shoulders in regards to stuff on KHI or (of course) need comments, I'm here.
    Ok. I'll see if I have time right now otherwise I'll check first thing tomorrow.
    Sure man! Show me where it is. I always do favors for people who read my fanfics because I know from experience that it's not always easy to sit there and read a fanfic(especially when it first starts cause you're like 'This is so....boring.' and then when it gets good you're like 'Ooooooh!', but even when it gets good you don't always feel like reading a long group of text.
    Well like I said, if you want me to take some of that weight off your shoulders I'd be happy to help. I could be your fill-in or something.
    I see you're quite a busy guy kazuki. You're one of the few people on KHI who actually give constructive criticism on people's writing which makes everyone who writes want you to comment. Maybe I should become a critic and take some of the weight off your shoulders.

Take your time getting to them, but the next two chapters of BlackWing are up. Just saying. XP
    Ok I got to the part where Elji(i think that's his name. Either that or Eiji) stepped out of the bathroom stall and THAT bunny mask was kinda creepy. Also, did you read the part where Haruka went up against Yuu and it said *squish*? I laughed so hard.
    Sure. Btw, that bunny mask isn't very scary to be honest. I saw it and was like '....okay that's gay.' Then, I saw that you *shivered* and I was like 'um really?'
    XP
    I feel like a pesky little kid every time I say this, but...

The next chapter is up! Btw, you never actually responded to the previous chapter. You just pointed out the fact that I made that hilarious typo, lol.
    Hey Kazuki! The next chapter is... Oh wait you're viewing the thread right now. XD!!!
    Ouch! I'd probably kill someone. Heck, I was about to kill someone over this, lol! But on the bright side, it did actually give me the motivation to start the book itself (which I'll send the opening scenario tomorrow, btw, and thanks for the interest!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back