• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nyangoro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Actually that is one of the only shows I am watching along with Mongatari and if I feel like it Silver Spoon.

I'm quite a few weeks behind on everything, but Uchouten has got that Tsuritama vibe. Likely due to it being part of noitamina I imagine, they always have a certain chilled thoughtful vibe.
    I think I started to like it during the montage of the mother and father montage before they had the children. Then I loved it during that run through the snow, jeez. That was beautiful.

My favourite part was seeing them grow up. I wasn't a big fan of the final act purely because it was a more plot really. I would have been happy with just seeing the kids grow up really haha.
    ....Have you seen the latest Hosoda film? Wolf Children. Can't remember if you reviewed.

If you have...opinions? Watched it last night.
    I'm not the biggest fan of comedies but the combination of Wantanabe, science fiction, and BONES is enough to keep it in my radar. Is there any release date?
    "The lead character Dandy is an alien hunter and the "dandiest man in space." Watanabe and Dandy having a pompadour? SOLD.
    I don't have anything specific off the top of my head. If I come across anything I'll send it your way. It might be a good idea to do a search on sites like Newsarama and Comic Book Resources for interviews with specific creators. And also take a look at their Tumblrs or other blogs (Matt Fraction, Greg Rucka and Brian Bendis have a strong presence on Tumblr). Scott Snyder also has a lot of interviews about his process.

Something probably worth looking at if you haven't heard of is 'Marvel style'. Which is the collaborative process birthed by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby where Stan would give Jack a basic plot for what would happen in an issue. Then Jack would go and breakdown the story beat by beat and draw the pages. He then handed the pages back to Stan who would then add final dialogue to match what Jack had drawn. There will be hundreds of resources on this. Not all comics are made like this, but it is a well known collaborative style.
    Is there some sort of anime website out there that recommends you stuff based on what you've watched? I'm currently watching Samurai Champloo but I'm finding it difficult what to watch next.
    Hey Nyan do you have any idea where I could look for The Seveing Crime Edge OST? Can't even find on Youtube so far. Any recommendations on means to buy it legally?
    I figured Korean or Japanese would be my best bets, but went with Chinese only because I thought would be much more attractive to market? idk just seems like not as many people are familiar with the Chinese language due to the difficulty.

anyway, thank you for your time and input. greatly appreciate it!
    hellooo.

just a random question from random person, but what made you decide to choose Japanese as a language to study?

I'm at a crossroads where I have the choice to choose a variety of languages to study as an incoming freshman entering college. Always had an appreciation for Asian culture, but on the other hand I'm really questioning whether or not Chinese or Japanese will be useful for me.

intending to be an animation or journalism major, if that helps any.

thanks for your time~
    ufotable to Produce New Fate/stay night Project - News - Anime News Network

If this ends up being a sequel with the Heaven's Feel route(the only route in the the original game that has yet to be adapted but everyone who's played it talks about how awesome it is) or even an adaption of all the routes, then I'm gonna be a real jolly rancher.
    Btw Nyan, off the top of your head what was the most memorable ending(or endings if you have a hard time choosing) you can think of out of every anime you've watched so far?
    Goodness. This makes me happy. I'd actually consider donating if I wasn't perpetually out of money.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back