• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nutari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ;A; Thank glob, I feared I had been drafted for a minute there.
    I see your site staff now though~ =3
    o_0 Wha? I'm not on the site staff unless I've been abducted into it. *scrambles to look at profile*
    Oh, I see. That's so fortunate of you! I wish you the best in your new role and responsibilities! :)
    It is! Dang, you shot straight from bronze to cyan! That's really neat! How did you do it?

Not that I want to be a staff member. I've got enough workload as it is! XD

Just moderator would be alright, though, I guess...
    Ayyyyye. I just finally got some time to fool around PS. Here were the last two I made.

Sure mate. How are the IVs? If you happen to have one that's Jolly that would save me some time, but that's cool if not.
    Of course that's fine with me, it's not my shop. XD

Oh and thanks for the friend request~
    I do hope I can get it, lol. Anyway, trying to finish it on hard is sure tedious.. I'm at Chapter 25, I believe.
    Yeah, I got a couple requests in different shops that were never gotten to. Artists seem to disappear once I post in them. :p

If I find a stock that I like that I think suits your guy's style then I'll definitely post in your shop, so thanks for the offer Nutari. I'm doing all right right now just using one of the site's avatars.
    If I ever find an amazing render, I'll be sure to request from you! I'd be delighted when the time comes, :] but I still have a lot work on though.
    If you have the time, that would be great! I'll tinker around it by myself a little more and see what I can do. I'm really jealous of that tag you made for Shinra btw lol. ;.;
    Yeah, I can give the thread to either one of you. Either iDrops can just edit it when you need her to or I can make one of you the OP so it is your thread. c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back