Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
NumberVIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Part of it is that I just utterly despise Larxene as a character. xD She's probably my least favorite Org member (Xion isn't a member in my book. ;D) Seriously, I hate her more than I do Roxas. xD That being said, I also just don't think it'd work. Axel would've more likely done a repeat of what he did to Vexen to Larxene, had Sora not taken care of her already. xD
    I'm starting to drive myself nuts. I'm watching a show called Ghost Stories about a psychotic man that passed himself as a Turkish Sultan. And, he ended up ended being burried alive in the backyard and his whole family and harem was slaughtered.
    Exactly why you shouldn't have to worry. >:) *glomps* <3

Plus, he'd officially have a heart to love whom you feel he loves. ;) Be it Ventus, Roxas, Larxene (*cue EPIC gagging*), or an imaginary character! 8D
    I have a better profile picture on my myspace actually. :p

hehe thanks, some people think I'm cute at first sight.... heh :p
    I think he looked his best during his appearance at TKG. <3 Xiggy enough, but certainly a good enough distinction and let's be honest, that eyepatch is SEXAH. <3
    Stop lying and say I'm ugly. xD

Nah that's not actually the BEST picture I've ever taken of myself. :p
    I saw! :D My old high school from last year is planning on doing that too. xD Lucky! <3
    D: You don't remember your debating with me to get me to liking it again? YOU BROUGHT ME BACK!!!
    So, umm, yeah. I've had this SoKai forum around for a while and I'm bringing it back; wanna join? :)
    One Sky, One Destiny
    Agreed. And I think they'll only get better from here on out. But that doesn't stop me from dreaming. lol
    I like Willa Holland. She did a good job, especially since it was her first time voice acting. ^_^ That said, I DO think they could have casted someone else. Personally, I would've picked Cristy Carlson Romano (Kim Possible) or Kari Wahlgren (Lady from the DMC series) as Aqua, but Willa did good. ^_^

Jason Dohring was okay as Terra (and utterly epic as him at times too), but I would've casted Crispin Freeman as Terra, personally. He would've been AMAZING as Terra. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6