• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
NumberVIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *grabs a pitch fork* GEEEEEEEEEEET OUT! D:>

...Nah you can stay. :D <3

*head spins from all the names* @___@ Whoa! LOLZ. But I agree. I replayed KHII on Proud a while back...:| I never recalled Demyx being that difficult. Holy crap. I died like three times againt that boy. THREE TIEMS. D: DEMYX. Did you like...HULK UP FOR PROUD OR SOMETHING. "DEMMY SMASH!"?! :p

And I can never beat Xaldin without dying once. It's impossible. No matter what difficulty. I just DIE. All the TIME. And OH YEAH. I hated that part of Xemnas's battle! All I ever do is just RUN and ATTACK. Run...attack...and pray. XD; I never died there, but I got really close.

And okay! Go enjoy your movie, you night owl! :D
    *laugh* Oh my gawd. I was the SAME EXACT WAY. Holy crap. Get out of my BRAIN. Or...maybe you ARE my brain! Who knows?! When I saw Roxas I was like ":| Where is Sora? Who is this kid? Errr. Who's the redhead in black. Why is Count Dooku in here? HUH? HUUUUUUUUUUH?! SOOOOOOORAAA! ;3;"

And for a while I hated Roxas of course. But now...D: Roxas is my love bug.

And ditto. Beat Re:Chain about a month ago. I finished Sora's part and got stuck on Riku's part. Frickin' WONDERLAND. RIKU! Why did you have to have the WORSE DECK EVER HERE?!

...*blinks at you* Lucky thing. :| Really. It took me over FIFTEEN TIME *EACH* to kill Marluxia AND Ansem. I hate cards. X____X I really HATE CARDS.
    XD Me too. And after fighting Vivi and everything goes nuts in Roxas's world. You really...do start thinking it was his...her...IT'S FAULT. And that LAUGH. D: I HATED THAT LAUGH VIVI MADE.

True, that was the problem. She didn't understand it, and as a girl. I didn't care. Good thing I caught it soon enough or I'd be confusd. Heck I was still confused after playing one, and then playing the Gameboy COM.

...WHICH I NEVER FINISHED. DARN YOU RIKU CLONE THING. D< DARN YOU TO DARKNESS.
    LOL imma going to sleep with my mom and my little brother :D
    I'm such a scary cat
    ...I am so glad I'm not the only one who thought that. When I first saw that chick...man...whatever gender it was. I went "HOLY CRAP. IT'S A HEARTLESS! ROXAS ATTACK!"

But that's when I barley knew the story that much. << >> And well, my first experince with this series wasn't good. My mother sorta got me two without knowing it wasn't the first game. XD I thought Roxas was the main star there for a while.
    XD Yep. One of my friends gave it to me, and it was quite similiar to another nickname I had on another site. "Endly" :D

You shall be called...VIVI. Why? Because it's cool! XD
    even if u were, I'd tell u to don't to it xD don't believe in god or anything like that..just ghosts D:
    the good thing is that instead of going to school this Tuesday, we will be going on the 8 of march
    one week more of summer vacation :'D
    well.. there are over 147 death and Idk how many people missing.
    The city of concepción has taken the worst of the damage
    as chile is a country next to the ocean, there was tsunami alert but there wasn't any. Just huge waves in some islands.
    really? while I was writing it I thought our system was complicated xDD

ne number, have u heard about the earthquake?
    we have fourteen years of school.
    it is started with pre-kinder, followed by kinder.
    then you have first grade to eight grade
    after that there is what we call in spanish "primero medio" (sorry, I dunno how it would be said in english), "segundo medio", "tercero medio" and the last year of school, "cuarto medio".
    I think that entering to seven grade is the equivalent of entering to high school
    FFVII is for PS1 but its also on PSN. If you have a PSP, get it on that, its awesome. If you get it and want to play it on a PS2 then you need a PS1 memory card. Hope I helped
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back