Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
NumberVIII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know you like it >D

I'll post every single photo of every version of my future roxas' cosplay

talking about it xD in a groups of roxas in deviantart a constent is going to be held. An the topic is maid roxas
    (guess who suggested it :D) and someone asked if cosplay would be accepted *-* maid roxas is love
    I hope to cosplay every version of roxas
    A friend want me to cosplay as maid roxas xDD
    roxas roxas roxas roxas <3<3<3<3<3
    But roxas from KH II first.
    I've earning money for the cosplay
    and now with everything I got from my birthday I can buy the wig so first I'll be doing casual roxas.
    namine must be really easy
    for my costumbe I just buy the... fabric is how its call?
    and then with some help I sew it
    yeah xD
    especially with akuroku <3

have u ever think about cosplaying?
    Yeah but Ive just met the character that makes up for Vaan BY FAR. Hes one of the coolest video game characters ever lol.
    I just started too. Im only a little bit after that. I agree though Reks is so much cooler than Vaan and he died ):
    LOL me too
    so many kingdom hearts fan <3
    In real life I just have one friend to talk to about KH
    thanks you :3
    I'm happy because nothing happenes to my notebook
    what would I do without going to this forum D:
    and my akuroku pics I've been collecting
    sdasdasd
    everything is good
    we went to a ride to the city to see how was it. People have been cleaning up but there are still things remaining to be done.
    I've heard the news that a lot of store have been sacked and there's lack of water and light.
    but LOL, where I live is everything normal, as if nothing had happened.
    asdasdasd last night there was a strong replica of 6 grades D:
    My whole family slept in the same bedroom. Was kinda funny

*slaps forhead* Okay. Two in the morning, mind isn't working. No actually...I'm very far off from you. I live in the south. In Arkansas.

<< >> Fifty bucks. You know it. XD I'm cheap!
    :D It's only two in the morning here. Not much time difference then. You must live close to me.

<< >> AWEEEE. XD How rude of you!
    ;D Oh well awesome! Don't forget to pay rent then!

And trust me, it's not really THAT hard, it's just that the people hit more often. I only actuall died outside of boss battles twice I beleive...but in boss battles. HOLY! D= WTF. But I just really...REALLY wanted that secret ending. :p

And OH YES. Mickey saved Sora's behind. But in Proud, I had forgotten WHAT THE CRAP to do with him, and nearly killed Mickey! D: MAN!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6