• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Number_IX_Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

N_IX_D Fails at Balancing School and... Fandoms

School is like 'nam; you crawl through a jungle and by the time you get to the clearing you're thrilled until you realize you have to do it all over again. So I'm back in action (or is that inaction?) to translate anything to masses hand to me.
  2. N

Famitsu Screenshot Translations

KHI's lazy translator, N_IX_D here with a few screenshot translations. Nothing too humongous, but it's worth sharing. Links included. CODED (which still looks ho-hum) -Your Nobody in awe of Terra's inherent hotness, Demyx
  3. N

12.20.2007 KH:358/2 - "Jump" Magazine Translation

Hey, it was put up. x3 I'm the other translator, my name was typo'd. Yeah, it didn't reveal anything terribly probative, although it does prove that Roxas was pretty much cannon fodder in 358/2 Days.
  4. N

358/2 Days Site Translation

Hey it was put up. :3 I was kinda puzzled at the notion made that it was an unselfish act, which partially suggests Axel might be a martyr of sorts. -Your Nobody who probably put up a fight, Demyx
  5. N

riku

Well the Replica WAS created to go around and stomp people's balls. And Riku just so happened to be in the way. So yes, it should be obvious that Riku Replica can do what he wants. Little god moder.
  6. N

Things That Irk You About Anime

Whether it be fans or an anime itself, discuss it here. And don't flame. It makes you look like a moron and it will prove my first point. THINGS N_IX_D HATES ABOUT ANIME Naruto fans: Not every Naruto fan. If you are the casual fan, have fun. I'm talking about those stupid preteen brat girls...
  7. N

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

No no no, Zexy lucked out. His weapon could've been much worse. THINK FAST. *WHAM*
  8. N

BBS CHARACTERS

This took place 10 years before KH1, right? If that's true, Riku would've been 5 and Sora would've been 4. Am I the only one who sees a hole? Even if it was 10 years before KH2, Riku would be 6 and Sora 5.
  9. N

terra is xehanort?

Well Sora and Roxas are the same person in a sense. So if he is Xehanort (which I highly doubt because not even Square can dream up a plot twist so obvious) it would be a Roxas/Sora complex.
  10. N

Scan Translation... scanlation? I dunno.

Scan Translation... scanlation? I dunno. (FOUR NEW SCREENSHOTS) N_IX_D here translating scans because I have nothing else in my vapid life other than beef jerky and Halo Mountain Dew. School work? What's that? CLICK FOR THE SCAN Spoiler tagged. Because you probably can't read what I typed...
  11. N

Aqua

Your translation has revealed the obvious. The first sentence may be off since the kanji was a bit blurry, but I did my best. It basically says: Mystery girl, the heroine's costume and weapon are unknown. Notice the connection to Terra and Ven. So... * She's connected to Ven and Terra (duh) *...
  12. N

Terra

Because in reality, he was possessed by the yellow eyed demon from Supernatural.But Supernatural wasn't made by Disney! That's just how powerful he is. Just kidding, it could be he has the power of the Heartless (stupid theory, but compare it to everything else you've seen here) or a beserk...
  13. N

Aqua

In a scan that describes each of the characters (It's this one for the curious) The kanji where Aqua's name should be, translated, says "Mystery Girl". If her name really is Aqua, shouldn't it read "Akua" instead of "mystery girl"? I dunno, just my random ramblings. So yes, she has appeared in...
  14. N

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I think we already established that Zexion gives people brain damage and nasty papercuts with a biology textbook, what's to discuss?
  15. N

Chain Of Memories on PS2

You could not be more wrong. I've studied for FIVE YEARS and I still get confused sometimes. Anyhoo, I picked it up while I was in Japan for a study abroad thing. The dialogue is cheesy but hey, it's KH. I really enjoyed it, the downside is if you played CoM you already know what's gonna...
Back