• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Number Zero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

So Question Pertaining to Master Xehanort's Return...

^^I remember somebody explaining when MX left Terra's body, he could have left a piece of his heart in him like Braig and Saïx, leaving Terra as Terra-Xehanort from BBS. 'Course, all we have to go on are assumptions and Nomura's taunting teases left in the Ultimania. God, KHIII needs to come...
  2. N

Why is BBS vol. II so crucial? *POTENTIAL SPOILERS*

Right...But didn't Nomura just announce the next game would finish Xehanort's chapter? AKA Kingdom Hearts III?
  3. N

Lea Discussion

Re: Ok everyone...Lea gets.. Personally I think it's cool he has a Keyblade now. I just want the secret ending involves SOMETHING along the lines of Sora and Riku getting ready to save TAVRNX, because not ONE name drop was revealed to Sora or Riku. Aqua and AtW are the easiest, if that's...
  4. N

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Is there a list of all the command decks there? I wouldn't mind one. From the looks of it, all the moves from BBS may return. Link: http://kh13.com/zenphoto/albums/books/dream-world-navigation/a4.jpg "アイスバラージュ" Riku apparently learns Aqua's Ice Barrage if that...
  5. N

Famitsu Screenshots - The Grid, Radiant Garden, Mysterious Tower

Agreed. I can totally see him becoming a Master. Also, Nomura mentioned that a scene takes place DURING credits. Huh...So that's what he meant by unconventional ending.
  6. N

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

I for one was happy to see Tornado and Meteor Crash. Here's hoping they have Ragining Storm and Firaga Burst. I know those are Aqua's moves, but hey Sora learned them once, he can learn them again. Riku probably can too.
  7. N

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

That trailer...This game is gonna be...I don't even....*faints* *Wakes up day later* Quick question: Has anybody managed to take this trailer and convert into those downloadable Quicktime videos? If so, LINK please!!
  8. N

If there are no Reapers ...

I couldn't help but notice he hasn't been snarky with Sora or Riku, yet in TWEWY Neku wanted to throttle him most of the time they were together. Until...Er...The other stuff happens.
  9. N

Possible bosses in DDD

Fitting. At a younger age, I actually thought he was THE Devil.
  10. N

Possible bosses in DDD

Huh. Wonder just how many bosses they get per world. I'm thinking Riku might try to hold off Monstro to let Pinocchio and Gepetto escape, that parasite dream eater from the trailer seemed to me like the tip of the iceberg. Does anybody think Sora fights Xemnas at Prankster's Paradise? I...
  11. N

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

I didn't mean to imply it either, I was just comparing with small observations. The Blizzaga from the previous game was a small chunk like a rock, but when Riku fired it, it looked like a small missile. Just putting that out there. Didn't mean to open my big mouth.
  12. N

Possible bosses in DDD

Not to doubt you or anything, but uh, proof? Er, sorry but it looks like Chernabog is strictly for the Fantasia world.
  13. N

Uhhhhhhhhhhhm.....My bad? :frown:
  14. N

KH3D to Appear In Next Issue of Famitsu!

I should think so, they showed both the Tron world and the SoS on that Jump scan earlier. They did that with the Pinocchio and Quasi worlds. We'll probably even get more Dream Eater reveals.
  15. N

Meh, we'll see how his magic is in the game. His Blizzaga's powerful, bigger and stronger than any I've seen in the past, INCLUDING Aqua's. Also, apparently Riku's gonna handle things similar to how Aqua did. :p According to his character synopsis on the main site, Riku's the "the reliable guy...
Back