• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Number XVI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

unbirth theory or fanfic idea

It's a fresh idea compared to all the "Terra is Xehanort!" stuff I've read. It's possible although the memories would possibly have to be wiped out in order for your theory to fit.
  2. N

Xion idea ((Oh, but there's a twist...))

Good theory. And yeah, we only saw Ven along with Aqua's shadow... Poor Ven
  3. N

New BBS Trailer *Spoilers if you understand Japanese*

I don't know if this has been posted before, but I'll post it here if you haven't seen it. It's the Jump Festa 2008 trailer, provided by Gametrailers. If this has been posted before, you may close this thread. Gametrailers.com - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Jump Festa 2008 Trailer:)
  4. N

Complete English cutscene collection.

Yeah, this is great! XD
  5. N

Will there be an European Re: Chain of Memories [CONFIRMED]

You're daft for giving up hope. Do you really expect S-E to Release this in Europe a few days after America? No. It takes 6 months for that to happen, so just wait and see, and stay patient.
  6. N

Aqua's Keyblade

I think it was meant to be symbolic, but it's still a concept video.
  7. N

PoH Nobodies???

I've never thought of PoH being able to create Nobodies because they have no darkness in their hearts, and nobody knows what relation Xion has to Sora and Kairi. So I don't think PoH can create Nobodies, it's just that Kairi's heart came from Sora's body.
  8. N

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

It'd better come out in Europe, because I live in the UK. It should do anyway.
  9. N

FM+ help

I'm thinking of getting it aswell. THANK YOU SLIDE CARD! Seriously, here's the link: PS2 Slide Card and Swap Magic v3.6 Plus Combo / ModChipStore.com It doesn't have the ps2 opened up, so there's still your warranty.
  10. N

Kingdom Hearts

I preferred Kingdom Hearts when it was a moon in KH2. In KH1 Kingdom Hearts was the door. Not the other side of the door but the door itself. That's what I think Kingdom Hearts is :thumbsup:
  11. N

Sora- xion link

First off, welcome to KHI! It's brilliant around here. :thumbsup: Also, good theory about the memories.
  12. N

Xion story mode

I hope we get to play as Xion, because she's just as important as Roxas. Not more important, but equal. That'd be cool if you finished playing as Roxas, then started again as Xion. :thumbsup:
  13. N

Xion origin Idea

Hey, it's a good theory! I've seen alot of Xion threads but this is original. Great work :thumbsup:
  14. N

358/2 days in North America

Well it'd better be coming out in NA, or it won't come out in Europe! :scared:
Back