• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nukara

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nukara

Can you tell me where to get the AI voices of Kingdom hearts characters to sing a song?

I apologize in advance to those who don't like AI cover (I hope this topic won't be deleted), but I want to try to get one Kingdom hearts character (Roxas) to sing a song. I was able to use one website to split the song I want into vocals and music, but now I can't find a Jesse Mccartney AI...
  2. Nukara

Should we wait for a full-fledged game about Verum Rex starring Yozora?

I meant, should we wait for Verum Rex after the release of KH4.
  3. Nukara

Should we wait for a full-fledged game about Verum Rex starring Yozora?

And although in KH4 there will be a quadratum as a world. I wonder if it's worth waiting for a full-fledged game about this world? In the end, we had 358/2 days.
  4. Nukara

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

What I thought after watching these videos in DR:
  5. Nukara

I hope no one is against it if I duplicate my thoughts from another topic. It just went unnoticed.
  6. Nukara

It just seemed to me that MoM was saying that when he was a kid there was another keyblade war. Or did I misunderstand the text?
  7. Nukara

Can I ask a question about Master of Masters?
  8. Nukara

Am I the only one who sees some similarity between Levi from AoT and Roxas?

This inspired me after watching Attack on titan. I'm not saying that these two are copies of each other, since they grew up in different conditions and Levi is much older than Roxas. And yet, I see similarities between the two. They're both short. Quite straightforward. Stubborn. Plus they have...
  9. Nukara

Favorite foreteller design?

Perhaps Gula, I definitely catch Roxas vibes from him. (My theory that Foretellers are somehow related to Terra, Aqua, Riku, Roxas, Kairi is still valid.
  10. Nukara

[Headcanon] My own summary of the X Arc/Saga

Bro, this is very similar to the truth. Keep up the good work.
  11. Nukara

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

The team should definitely take another look at the Switch and not write it off from the accounts, this is an ideal platform for spin-off
  12. Nukara

Given that KH4 starts a new arc, there is a chance of spin-off.
  13. Nukara

You know, considering what Vexen and Zexion were like, this death is well deserved. Bad guys kill bad guys. Of course, he did a disgusting thing with the Riku replica, but I think he redeemed himself to some extent through Xion. Realizing that replicas are living beings. Yes, he is selfish, but...
Back