• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Notanybody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Xehanort, Terra , Ansem, and Xemnas connection {Heavy BBS spoilers}

What do you mean exactly? In BBS he said it would explain his origins-it did. Now KH III is supposed to wrap Xehenort up... that's just vauge enough to work. I respect Noruma, not only has he delivered in the past, but it's his plot twists that make his stories so good. In Final Fantasy VII...
  2. N

Well, we'll all find out in KH III for sure.
  3. N

Will there be more Disney bearers?

So far there have only been Mickey and Yen Sid, and he never even wheilds one. I am a fan of all the origional guys that have gone before, my favorite has to be Riku, but still, a lot of the Disney Heroes incountered showed signs of having the power.
  4. N

ESRB Rating Summary for BBS

I just thought the whole thing was hillarious, including the boob thing. But also who goes into so much depth about how people get hit?
  5. N

Okay... I think aslong as this is labled SPOILER HEAVY in the thread title we're really okay. Infact it makes it easier. But anyway about the whole "how many heartless" conundrum, I think I have it. When the hearts of Xehenort and Erasqus were moved, their bodies were destroied and thier...
  6. N

New guy looking around.

I'm just checking this place out, big fan of KH, still a bit new to iinternet stuff. Just wanted to say hi and get aquainted with some people. Anything I need to know?
Back