• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nostalgia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nostalgia

Survey: Would you play this?

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to put this, but I figured somebody would get on my case if I posted it in the video games section, and I'm assuming nobody would complain about it being here. Anyway, I'm preparing to get started on a game idea that I've had kicking around in my...
  2. Nostalgia

Help/Support ► Need some Coding Help

To give you a better sense of context, the game is about being a landscaper during a time when the planet is invaded by a botanical alien species that spreads its seeds in the ground. The idea is to cut the grass patches as they pop up before they spawn into alien creatures and chase the player...
  3. Nostalgia

Help/Support ► Need some Coding Help

Heys guys and gals. I'm making a game in GameMaker Studio that uses its own GML for its scripting language (which is mostly a derivative of Java.) Without going into details as to why this is the case, I wrote a script to generate grass patches in random spots every few seconds on the map...
  4. Nostalgia

Calling all Artists, & Musicians

I'm probably posting this way too early, but I expect that it will take some time to get a response. I'm hoping to form a small team to develop a top-down j-rpg. I finished writing the story, and now I'm compiling a script for not only cut-scenes, but all in-game dialogue, item descriptions...
  5. Nostalgia

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Sofia the First is not confirmed for KH3 I'd prefer to see not a Star Wars 'world' necessarily, but I would like a recurring Star Wars presence, kinda like what they did with Deep Space, Monstro, and Captain Hook's ship (even though they technically counted as...
  6. Nostalgia

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd be happy with the following list. Toy story Monsters inc. frozen One overall marvel themed world Star Wars (capitalizing on the original trilogy) Agrabah (using the 3rd movie) Realm of darkness (particularly that...
  7. Nostalgia

Help/Support ► Advise about switching majors from IT to History

If you're interested in IT, don't put it to the side thinking that you won't be able to get a good job because you're female. The IT industry wants to hire more women anyway. With History, you can teach, but that's about it as far as I know.
  8. Nostalgia

Help/Support ► Anybody from or near Denver, Colorado?

My gf and I are actually looking forward to the drive; it's one of those rare types of adventures a person can take in their life. That said, I'll certainly be flying back for trips to see my family on the east coast, lol. Thanks for the tips.
  9. Nostalgia

Thanks guys. Those are generally he types of responses I get, but it feels more authentic when it's not coming from a real estate agency, lol. I know the cost of living is high, but it'll actually be lower relative to my area, so that's at least not as much of an issue as it could be. I've heard...
  10. Nostalgia

My girlfriend and I are saving up to move in together. We're both from the East Coast, and we've never even traveled to the western half of the US, but I found a company that I want to work for after I graduate from college that's located in Denver. A lot of what I've looked up makes Denver...
  11. Nostalgia

Seeking an Artist for a brand new Tabletop Card Game

I think I had posted about this some time ago, but basically, I've been developing a tabletop card game for several months now. In terms of structure and mechanics, the game is basically done (excluding tweaks that may be made after more play-testing). But the big thing I need now is the...
  12. Nostalgia

Help/Support ► 1 year left of school, and then I'm planning on moving. Suggestions?

That program sounds cool, but it seems like it's specifically for the university students and I'm already gonna be done with school by the time I can move.
  13. Nostalgia

Help/Support ► 1 year left of school, and then I'm planning on moving. Suggestions?

This one's gonna need a bit of context. Basically, I was born and raised in New Jersey, but after school, I think I'm ready for something different. My girlfriend lives in Maryland, and she's also interested in finding somewhere different to live because her area isn't exactly great in terms...
  14. Nostalgia

Seeking Artist for a New Card Game

Hey everybody. I recently developed an idea for a Trading Card Game and I need a good artist to team up with in order to design both the cards themselves as well as the game map. I've already designed the template for the cards on my computer, but I need original artwork for each individual...
  15. Nostalgia

Looking for Musicians and/or Artists

Hello everyone. I make videos for YouTube, and I wanna make a general intro, but I'd like to use some non-copyrighted music in order to do so. Depending on whatever project I'm working on, I tend to get 200-1400 views per video on average, and I'd most certainly provide a link to your...
Back