• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Noliesever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Noliesever

Chamber of Repose?

Oh, I just wondered if there was anything in the other rooms. I know all about the CoR.
  2. Noliesever

Chamber of Repose?

In the Chamber of Repose there are various doors. The last one contains Aqua. I know none of them contain Ven as he is in the Chamber of Waking. Could they contain the greatest heartless? What could be inside of those doors?
  3. Noliesever

Favorite Kingdom Hearts character

From any game. It can be anyone. My favorite would probably have to be Axel: Cause of his funny quotes, Riku: Cause of his epic fighting style and badness, or Zigabar: First an epic sniper, then an epic assault rifle master!
  4. Noliesever

To gain their body back, why didn't they just kill themselfs?

That's funny I just read that. :biggrin: Thanks!
  5. Noliesever

Ah I just realized that, looking at the last BBS scene. But why would he summon a pure Kingdom Hearts.
  6. Noliesever

Did u play DDD? SPOILER***It shows that all of them are in their true bodies. Only Briag and Isa were with Xemnas truly. At the end of Terra's story in BBS it shows Kingdom Hearts above Terra's armor and Xeonhart finds out that Kingdom Hearts is light.
  7. Noliesever

15 years in the past he made his first mistake with Terra finding that Kingdom Hearts is light. 15 years later he opens the sealed doors and once again as Ansem finds that Kingdom Hearts is light. I see how some of this fits in, but why try to plunge something into darkness, that is pure light...
  8. Noliesever

Well in my opinion that just makes Xemnas a dumbass. He already got "killed" twice by Kingdom Hearts and he still seeks after it.
  9. Noliesever

Did Demyx Know...?

In truth, Demyx was actually pretty smart, and said that to throw off Sora. Demyx could not grow a heart because when you do, you would go back to your original body. Nobodies tended to pretend to have hearts and pretended to care.
Back