• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nojerom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nojerom

Help/Support ► Mourning for my deceased Akita

Don't think about what he looked like when he was.. well, dead. Think about the good times. That's what my family did when our fishes, Kip, Kip da II, Kip da III, and Spot died. We gave them proper funerals. Just mind you don't transition from good times to present without thinking. Honor him...
  2. Nojerom

Help/Support ► Great, I Have Another Issue....Go Figure.

You sound very professional, Candy. :] Well. This is the way I see it. You can sort of pull him off to the side, and slowly/steadily launch into a conversation. If this conversation goes somewhere, maybe you should delve deeper. I know the chance for that doesn't come up often, but just in cae...
  3. Nojerom

Help/Support ► Emotional Wreckage

lol. Naw, but that would be pretty [fun]ny.
  4. Nojerom

lol I'm a girl, 15 [or almost 16], short, skinny, and I bruise easily on top of that. Heh.
  5. Nojerom

Genesis 6:4 Giants.

So I recently discovered, or rather, learned something from what my pastor discovered. In Genesis 6:4 it says, "There were giants in the earth those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men...
  6. Nojerom

Aw, I get it. Ha, I wish I could beat up my siblings, but I'm the youngest, so that's already a bad idea. And I tried beating up my brother last year... lol he's 20 and that didn't work.
  7. Nojerom

Not trying to be mean, but dude? For real? Ain't that being just a little hypocritical?
  8. Nojerom

Help/Support ► Class Schedule Dilemma

Dude for real, you need to relax on your senior year. My siblings took alllllll the good classes freshmen-junior year. Kick back, relax, not too much, but relax, or you're not going to remember your senior year so well. It doesn't matter what others say. I have a friend who has the smartest...
  9. Nojerom

Yeah, I know that. Thanks. Please no flaming, guys. And oddly enough, you make sense, even though I can see where Freshness is coming from. lol You try discipling a 22-year-old. Baha, yeah.
  10. Nojerom

too late, brother. I let it go.
  11. Nojerom

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

Uh you are such a butthead sometimes. You need to be CONFIDENT CUZ GIRLS LIKE CONFIDENCE usually.
  12. Nojerom

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

lol!!! Yeah dude has a point. Yeah u do, ya just dont know where to work it, ya dig?
  13. Nojerom

Bahaha, you really do know how I work, Lenny. But for the letting it out thing. I've tried that so many times. All they say is turn the other cheek. It's like they think it can't be fixed, and it's almost impossible because of Becky's attitude. She thinks she's always right, Lenny, and it's...
Back