• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by noheartx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. noheartx

Fanfiction ► Master of the Shadow Clones | A Naruto Fanfic

Chapter 30: History's Pen "I don't like him like this." "C'mon, I've seen Naruto beat his knuckles red on a training post plenty of times. He's fine." A loud crack resounding through the air. "...He's broken plenty too." Sasuke turned to his teammate and deadpanned. "He's not fine." Sasuke...
  2. noheartx

Chapter 29: Like Liquid Shikamaru sighed as he stared out the window of the Hidden Rain tower. Once again he found himself longing for big blue skies and puffy white clouds, but there were more important things to deal with. "So Naruto is in Hidden Grass?" Sasuke asked, earning a nod from...
  3. noheartx

Chapter 28: Scars The Leaf Village was a grand sight to see for Shikamaru. He had been a little home sick, or rather he missed the clouds. He couldn't watch them in Hidden Rain... Konan cleared her throat. "How will you get me into your village?" She asked bluntly. He shrugged. "I'm a...
  4. noheartx

Chapter 27: Jailbait, the Legal Way(Title Pending) "A reply has come from Hidden Grass. They're willing to help, but there's a catch." Naruto rolled his eyes. There was always a catch. "They would like assistance with a high-priority situation, as they called it." Naruto nodded at Yahiko's...
  5. noheartx

Chapter 26: Rising Tension "Itachi..." Sasuke was utterly stunned. His body had gone limp in his chair, and he could do nothing but stare in disbelief. He was really standing there in front of him... "I shall give you time alone Itachi. Please tell me when you are finished." Itachi nodded at...
  6. noheartx

Chapter 25: Uzumaki Shikamaru and Sasuke walked into the Hokage's office, gaping at the damage to the room. "What..." The words died in his throat, as Shikamaru felt hopelessly speechless. "Naruto did it. And he's paying for it." The orange cloaked boy shrugged at Kakashi's statement. "It's...
  7. noheartx

Chapter 24: Dark Horizons "Congratulations, you three are the newest Jonin of the Hidden Leaf." Naruto's eyes widened. "What? But we failed our Exam." Kakashi rolled his eye. "And instead you uncovered a ticking time bomb waiting to explode on the continent. Not to mention a man with a power...
  8. noheartx

Chapter 23: The First Drop Team 7 stood in the middle of a grassy field, close to the border between the Land of Fire and Rain Country . They were staring across the plain in the direction of the Leaf Village, taking it in before they departed. "We may be gone for awhile." Shikamaru stated...
  9. noheartx

Chapter 22: Rising Sun "You look...terrified..." The fox chuckled in amusement at Naruto, who stood stock still far away from the fox. "Come closer boy...I won't bite..." He bared his fangs and growled menacingly, as if to contradict his statement. Naruto slowly approached the prison, his...
  10. noheartx

Chapter 21: The Life of a Friend Twinkling stars decorated the night sky, like beacons on light in an abyss of darkness. Sasuke stared at the sky as a small fire crackled next to him, illuminating half of his face. He had been on the road for four days already, and he was within half a day's...
  11. noheartx

Chapter 20: A Foreign Quiet "Is he okay?" Kakashi asked worriedly. Shikamaru sighed. "That really depends on him. Just wait until Sasuke gets here, and I'll explain everything." The door clicked open, and Sasuke was wheeled in on a wheelchair. He had severe chakra exhaustion after the battle...
  12. noheartx

Chapter 19: Wrath and Will Lights flickered in the warehouse as Sasuke charged at Danzo, Sharingan blazing. The old man pulled out two kunai, and they erupted with fiery green chakra. As they clashed, twelve Root ninja jumped down around Naruto and Shikamaru, and the lights flickered out...
  13. noheartx

Chapter 18: War Were Declared It had been over three years since the attack on the Leaf Village. And after pouring their heart, soul, sweat, tears and blood into rebuilding the village, the Leaf Village was once again at its former glory. Kakashi's reign as Hokage was running smoothly, and by...
  14. noheartx

Chapter 17: Suicide of the Mind Three months had passed, and each of the Genin on Team 7 had turned nine years old. The training had been extremely difficult, pushing them far past any limits they previously believed they had. But now they were extremely fit. Kakashi was being updated regularly...
  15. noheartx

Chapter 16: Into the Ranks of Chuunin Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru stood in front of the Hokage Mansion. Today was the day they were to officially be promoted. Kakashi had told them to come by early so he could speak with them as well. They entered the building and silently walked to his...
Back