• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Noel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I didn't say you were a goof, Noel! :O I just thought you might wanted to know how to turn it off.. *grumbles in a slight way* xD

I don't know about that, but both uses the keyblade, so it doesn't matter. Really? How was P3P? I wanted to play that so bad, but at the time the Persona series was unknown to me at that point. But thanks to P4, I'm now loving the series. ^_^

I don't think it's blandish, but it's all character-portioned. You can be with Team Persona 4 or Team Persona 3 and work your way through the maze to return back to the real world while batting Shadows and different creatures.
    I've got a proper charger, but I have to share it and that could help a ton. x3 Thanks~ Maybe if everything works on your 3DS, we could add each other?

I've got Ocarina of Time 3D, Mario 3D Land, Pok?mon Y and Pok?mon Alpha as well <3
    Thanks! :3 iDrops did it for me~

That's awesome! x3 I could use the expertise in making a homemade charger... :c I've got a 3DS too ^^ Hope you enjoy it!
    You do know you can just turn that feature off by sliding the side of it down?

And Riku as well! I like them both. ^_^ You should try to get Persona Q. It's similar to Persona 4, but the controls are different I think. I haven't played it yet but others say it's good as well.
    Wow! I see.. Well, demos are a good way for you to see how the 3DS games work, am I right?

You should try to get Kingdom Hearts: 3D. That way, you can play that and not be bored. :p
    Happy Birthday Noel! I hope you're having a good birthday, Mr. Crescent Lord! I hope all your wishes come true and you got something you like for your b-day. =D
    ooh, I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday! =D Thanks for wishing me a happy new year! Anything you're hoping for your birthday, Noel? Christmas was a blast! Mostly enjoying the new clothes I got and completed a 550 piece puzzle of a legend of Zelda map. (six days it took and it was hard.) Otherwise, I got 2.5 and haven't played too much of it yet. I'm enjoying the break while it lasts, but also excited for the new year to begin. Did you have a good Christmas, Noel?

You're welcome! Fudge cookies sound delicious. I don't believe I've ever had a fudge cookie; but I've eaten fudge and learned how hard fudge is to make. xD I agree with you there. How do you feel about peanut butter then?

That's good. Glad it still functions for you to browse the internet and look up videos to watch. I wish you the best in building your desktop computer in the future. Would you show everybody a picture of it, when you're done building it? *u* So got to wait a bit, huh? Well, hopefully your laptop continues to run well for you until you can build it. =D
    Noel! I wish you a happy new year! How've you been doing lately? Are you on break now?

I made chocolate chip cookies. I winged the sugar cookies slightly, since I accidently added one more teaspoon of vanilla flavoring and reduced the amount of flour compared to the recipe. Surprisingly, it turned out good and delicious. <3

So, how's your laptop been doing? Is it hard to build a desktop from scratch?
    Thanks i just wish i could finish my stories instead of abounding them like i seem to have a habit of doing.
    I know. that's actually what I'm trying to do with my One Piece fanfiction. that focuses on the children of the Straw Hats children (the ones that had them) and so far with one of Luffy's daughter i named her Lucina and she is the exact opposite of her dad and is more like her grandfather Dragon.

and while Nami's daughter who i named Aimi (Which is suppose to mean love beauty. which makes sense if you think about it) and Aimi is more like Luffy in terms of her personality.
    It's quite all right. One thing i have trouble with in creating stories is coming up with names for my characters.
    Better :3 Now my page doesn't glitch and stretch into infinity XD
    It'll take a bit to rank up, but I hope I look lovely in silver~
    Hey Noel! I'm exhausted mostly. I've been baking cookies all day. =3 How's my favorite Crescent doing? <3

Yup! I haven't thought of anything new in particular to request for your shop. But it's awesome to see so many people stopping by for requests already! :D Of course! I love my signature of Blake. She goes beautifully with my purple colored name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back