• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Noel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Busy! I've recently moved on campus, started college back up, suffered from car and internet issues, as well as the frequent hanging out. But all of that aside, I've finally hit a nice calm and got my internet figured out, so here I am!
    Thanks for the CC! A lot of the videos are my personal game list, if they happen to be generic, the games were top games for a reason, they are amazing! Anyway, would love to know some good ideas if you have any! Besides, if you see other people's top videos, the quality isn't even close to mine. Anyway, please let me know some good ideas you'd think are more original. Thanks!
    Thanks for the advice..I attempted to get the correct way to do it from someone that moderates but they did not reply after several days...all of my posts are quality and not for spamming as if you look at each, are in hopes of sparking debate as in the more popular forums in fact do raise much debate, i only post in the creative forum because it's a creative forum for a reason. However, if it's better to post all in one post, then as I asked before, but received no response, please let me know how and I will more than happy to do it! Thanks again!
    That's a good choices. I miss Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Air-bender. :( Those two are awesome!
    I have tons and some of them are related to Marvel while the other is DC. With Marvel, there's Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter. ^_^

As for DC, there's the Flash, Arrow.. Maybe Gotham, if it ever cleans itself up.

How about you?
    :3 Alright, my 3DS Fc is 2793-1416-4817, name is Michael. I added you, so just waiting for the add~
    Never mind...! c:

I haven't seen Breaking Bad, but I guess people like me have different tastes when it comes to TV shows. :3
    Alrighty, perfect! c: *does a happy dance* x3 Maybe we can trade Pok?mon sometime?
    You well know what I meant by that, Noel. xD

I'm not sure.. It was a back to back Marathon, though.
    Awesome, I'll tell you mine later ^^ Do we have to both be on to do it? *you would be my first added friend*
    That would be Father Noel, not Momma Noel.. *shakes at this*

It was wonderful! We ate some leftovers and whatnot. I pretty much watched episodes of NCIS.
    Now that's not natural, Noel! xD

Oh, he voiced him, too? I didn't know that, but I'd prefer Naruto to Sasuke and yet I like them both for their fighting scenes.
    Momma Roxie? xD Really? I'm not even a Momma, boy! xDD

Oh, I see but it sounds like it's the same with the original with the exception of a female character. I still remember seeing the name Yuri Lowenthal from Ben 10 series and even voiced the titular hero himself. :3

Okay. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back