• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Noctis2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

About the 5 people Sora was talking about...

I think he meant Roxas, there were little hints in the game they said Roxas was still active inside of Sora.
  2. N

So he counted himself 2 times?s1cofeeman
  3. N

Thats still five you forgot to include Roxas.
  4. N

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

Yeps1britishguy Its just like a bat,lead pipe, and apple pie.
  5. N

I have yet to read anything in that interview that says she is a potential wielder or that she will get one in the future. She can use the keyblade and who can use the keyblade??? Keyblade wielders!!!!!! s1eyeballsconnect the dots and stop looking so close sometimes the answer is just as simple...
  6. N

The keyblade

WRONG Did Nomura say she was a potential wielder? No. He said she can use the keyblade. And who uses the keyblade? *boring gasp* Keyblade wielders!!!!!!!!s1eyeballs Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out.
  7. N

The keyblade

I just think Sora won't be able to DW anymore which might suck. And Kairi's a wielder because of fate.s1demteeth
  8. N

The Kingdom Keys! Theory

[spoiler=X-Blade] Except the color differentiations if it really is two halves of the Xblade then shouldn't the IKK look just like the KK? Also how did the IKK get in the ROD in the first place? And I thought the Xblade opened KH not the DTD? And Roxas wielded 2 KK before they transformed...
  9. N

The keyblade

Ok calm down. Sora Dual Wields by using TWO keyblade his and Ven's.
  10. N

The keyblade

It sorta self explanatory the reason Sora can wield Ventus's keyblade is because he has his heart.
  11. N

The keyblade

Well technically it was never confirmed Roxas had Ven's heart only that he could.
  12. N

Where is this from?

I don't think he did but its implied.
  13. N

A heart of pure darkness? *spoiler*

Soooo a heart of pure darkness has to be made artificially so basically the entire Keyblade war was pointless.
  14. N

Since the majority of this post was blitzball I'm not going to respond yet.
  15. N

And nothing suggest he took it away either. Actually there is. Mickey summoned the starseeker like it was his own. And my point is Mickey went to the ROD to find the blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzball the...
Back