• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Junk Sweep

PLease you must send me a vid and tell me what abilities to and not to equip. Also what items and what strategy. I am in great need of your help!
  2. N

Rikus new look

Second. I think I might even make some shoes like his.
  3. N

high quality kh2 pictures

Can anyone help me out with some Riku pics when he was on the dark beach sitting next to the water with Sora. I need a pic of his shoes and costume.
  4. N

Anyone got pics!

i am going to try and duplicate the shoes and costume. The shoes I have a chance of duplicating but the costume will be hard but i wuld be happy wid tha shoes cuz those shoes are TYTE!
  5. N

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

Yes it is true that he said that the armored are totally new characters, but he also said that they could be connected the Sora, Riku, Kairi. Maybe their children, or great grandchildren.
  6. N

high quality kh2 pictures

OH my god I can't believe I haven't seen this earlier cuz i started a whole new thread. Ooops! I need a pic of Riku's shoes when he was on the beach with Sora, and I need pics of Riku's whole costume. I was hoping they can be like when he was at the beach of darkness.
  7. N

who's played Kingdom Hearts II

I have beaten the game but I wanted to see the Secret Movie so I am going to finish the Jiminy Journal and beat the game again.
  8. N

Anyone got pics!

Does anyone have a pic of Riku's shoes with a vivid view. If any one can freeze a video, and get a pic, there is a really vivid pic of Riku's shoes when He and Sora are on the dark beach sitting right next to the water.
  9. N

EASY Final Form leveling

What Mysterious Tower are you talkin about?
  10. N

Waht if the 3 knights were...

I think the time period of the secret movie wasn't in the past but in the future. The keyblades looked very worn and ruined and rusted. There is no way that could possibly be the past because Sora got a very clean and new keyblade unless someone wanted to clean each keyblade. I don't really...
  11. N

Waht if the 3 knights were...

Check It THe Chasers are for now unknown to be enemies or heroes, but if they are enemies I got a crazy probably unlikely idea. THe chasers could possibly be the lost souls searching for their hearts and bodies. The Nobodies searched for their hearts and sould, the Heartless wer just crazy...
  12. N

Problems with the strategy guide?

THe new stategy guide is nothing compared to the old one. The new writer isn't as good as the old one. The only thing useful about the guide are maps and illustrations and that's it. Mine as well not have it.
  13. N

any kh2 character u wanted

First I would want to have what Riku has becaue that is just tyte! The next would probably be an Organization coat because those are just SUPA TYTE! You could scare people in those.
  14. N

Ansem the Wise

That makes sense Sorry!
  15. N

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

Is there anyother way to find an Orichalcum because I have 1 Orichalcum left and I don't know if I should use it on Save the Queen of wait for the Ultima weapon.
Back