• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nnoitra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Looking for some sense.

Edit:Ohh RoS is Realm of Sleep. So wouldnt Ventus be there ? also what does AX stand for ? How is The Xehanort dude in there and why do they look like children again ? Whats Vanitas doing there too? Why is there Xion Pointing her KB at Roxas during the CGI. Why are Riku Sora attacking MX and...
  2. N

Looking for some sense.

I haven't been checking anything Kingdom Hearts in a while but I made my boyfriend play BBS and remembered about it. Decided to check the stuff about 3D and I have to admit I don't understand the plot at all. Are they dreaming ? I tagged this as spoiler because I wouldn't mind some seeing as I'm...
  3. N

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's My psp id is the same. Just thought id let you know that.
  4. N

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's Nnoitra PsnId:GreatDico Canada
  5. N

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

I think this is what happened but remember its a thought. The Heartlesses in BBS are the ones you see in kh1 inside the door at the end. They did experiments on them and created Emblem heartlesses and the emblems are the ones that run around like crazy cats stealing hearts. Vanitas started...
  6. N

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

Nomura. Answers the Heartless question.
  7. N

Ad-Hoc or Online?

Well we saw on a stream that if you have a ps3 with adhoc party you can play online. if you dont well its like days I'm most probably only getting a ps3 for adhoc party and ff(insert number here)
  8. N

Ven's Scenario

*FAN BOY SQUEAL* THE ARENA LEVELS UP OMGOMGOMG
  9. N

Ven's Scenario

Lol he was humming the song :F i hope they go against iron prisoner again :D CANT WAIT TILL I GET THIS GAME !! LOL@HIM SCREAMING WHEN HE DIED
  10. N

Ven's Scenario

Re: Ven's Scenario. OMG HEARTLESSES HOW OR IS IT LIKE I DUNNO
  11. N

new Mysterious Silver man!?

Edit: oh him. i think its Terranort
  12. N

Thank me later :)

you too :D Notice how Ventus's station of awakening is being constructed as he is there. Makes me think he had a forced awakening by MX. (i SAID IT FIRST I THINK)
  13. N

Recorded :)thebatman so we can check it later too :D Fml delete this thread as i walk the path of shame D:
  14. N

Justin.tv - mebathi999 Archives he started the ven scenario just search for it its on jan 8 and you can see a cloaked/ bearded person most probly Xehanort with wrapped up ventus like the pic on the first page of spoiler thread NP <3spoitimespoitimedemtits Edit : Shirtless VENTUS Edit : ty to...
  15. N

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread maybe the secret world IS CASTLE oBLIVION :O
Back