• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nine-Tailed Fox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Still, that's a good thing! You seem like an outgoing person. You'd surely enjoy yourself, methinks! :D

I love all those things too! Nintendo sure is burning my pocket with so many games I want... It's only going to get worse when the WiiU comes out. I just know it! I have no self control, as you can see. xD

Haha, looks like I shall take that welcome back for this return. Looks like it did kinda liven up since the release yesterday! Well, the KH sections at least. I find those sections scary either way, but meh!
    Did you get the game yet? If so, are you enjoying it? You should add me on your 3DS!
    da fack. since when do you go on #junes? And I never got your messages lol.

Yeah, he's always on busy lol. Just message him no matter what. c:
    Sorry we didn't skype. I was out with my dad cus it was his birthday lol.

Did you talk to Salty? I told him you were on.
    omai i loved your fanfic. *w*

And yeah, this is gonna take a while. At least the gaps in my teeth are closed. *w*

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. c:
    1. No worries. c:

2. omg yaaaaay *U* how does it feel?

gooby pls

Well why didn't you message me? ;^;

And that's fine. He's been pulling all-nighters lately, so he'll probably be up until 8pm EST tomorrow lol.
    <.>

btw i got everyone this kanye site using (=)-(=) now. we are trendsetters.

also, salty and i are still waiting for you.
    OMG YOU WATCH HYOUKA TOO?! 8DDDD *tackle-glomp* <33333333333333333333

How's life? :D
    Haha, it's fine. I know what's it's like to be on without internet for months. It really makes you do things you might otherwise not have done before. Well, at least it was like that with me. xD

Aww it's cute. I didn't know you where such a huge Zelda fanatic. ^^

Nothing really. Just enjoying my summer break as of now. Don't worry about the lateness, really. I just back from a hiatus a little while back. Joined a new forum and all. You know how it goes, join something new, usually spend more time there than here. :I
    Oh, really? I hope you been alright with such occurrences! I didn't know you where going through those things things, so maybe I shouldn't have been so pushy! My apologies, dear. Even so, that sounds great that you might have more time to come on here. How long have you been away from the internetz? :eek:

Congrats on graduating. :D Ah, and I see. You a big fan of TLoZ too? I'd love to see your blog sometime. I quite also enjoyed your site on Japanese even I didn't quite get it. xD
    Where are you right now? Florida at this time sounds amaaaazing. Meh, same thing with me. Trying to get off the computer and trying to be home less often! :p
    You need to come on more. xD

How are you? These waits between our messages are unacceptable. >W<
    Hello Star, it's been quite a time since we last convo'd. How's your parkour training been going, that is if you're still moving along that path. Just thought I'd appear on your profile to extend a "hello". Hope all is well. Hope to hear from you. ^_^
    We so need to catch up. Our chats were too awesome to not be a regular thing D:

with time, comes change. and yes, we were noobs. I still feel like I'm a noob, but evolved jsut a bit more. I still do noobish things, but I know better now. You bet it was easier to stay up all night, talk, and not give a damn about anything. I still do that, but for other people, I guess it's not lol.

Oh, that's right. you're practicing parkour. I hope it's going good for you. And remember, don't try the building jumps unless you know exactly what you're doing. Not that I doubt your skill or anything, just be sure you become pro before you do anything dangerous. ^^

Yeah, I still make graphics. Never stopped, actually. I've been trying to do different things with it and jsut going with the flow, ya know? As for writing, I've been rping on and off since 2008, but my main focus has been poetry. It's been my love for as long as i can remember, and yeah. xD Things in real life have been crazy. Today wasn't really the highlight of my weekend. :/ I got into it with my dad, and jsut pretty much had a breakdown which included crying, and yelling. :(

I completely agree on the notion that we do need to catch up on the little things. You need to get on skype or something.
    D: that sucks. I do see you on XBL a lot lately, so that means you're not that out of touch with entertainment ^^.

Inorite? :'( I miss the good ol' days. Back when we were both, dare I say *gulps* noobs xDDD. I've been pretty good, just today my head has been on the hurting side D:. How've you been, Star-chan? <3
    Awww, no worries. It's perfectly fine, Star. :)

Well, I plan on taking music production as a minor in college, so we'll see. Right now, my focus is broadcasting, but if that doesn't work out, who knows?

Oooh, nice. I'm sure you could do it!

Haha, we'll see. I'm saving up money for a car, so yeah. We'll see if I can put the money to the side for it, though. c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back