• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nine-Tailed Fox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello! I've seen you on here a couple times, but haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Blade, nice to meet ya! ^_^
    I know I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in ever, but well things are things.

Happy Halloween!

So um what have you been up to?
    i've never been to disney world, no....but i live like 15 minutes away from disneyland!

YOU JUST NEED TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT.....with beyblades.
    they sell beyblades in the Disney store....? or were you at DisneyLand?

COME ON STAR GET IT TOGETHER
    I don't have an old skype!!!! It's the same one I've always had. I saw you online though but I had to leave......... go on again ಠ_ಠ
    Yes! Madoka-maniac!

I think it was back in may or june, I actually couldn't stand most anime back then, I never got the point of moe, I was basically allergic to anime and would hardly watch it. Eventually I was convinced to watch Madoka, I fell into the "this show looks like it was made for little girls!" trap in ep 1-2.

Then after watching ep 3 I basically had This reaction, becoming a full-blown weaboo.

Hmm.. I'll start with Pandora Hearts and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

And I love stuff that can pull off plot twists well. Unlike a certain....kingudamu BUTTSU.
    Dark twisted storylines? are you a Madoka fanatic like me by any chance?

Also what would you recommend as a good mystery?
    Last month? What were people calling you last month?

Also for some reason you reminded me that I never made it through K-ON 2 haha.

Slaying dragons, watching demons getting cleaved apart with a sword, none of it compared to the horror and difficulty....of MOE.
    National Transfer Format - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There, that is all that comes to mind when you log into junes as "ntf".

uguu
    i've always really disliked when people put numbers after their username...i mean, i get that they really love that username and they want it no matter what, but clearly it isn't unique and the numbers look tacky and gross.

film it. C:
    yeah and i've really come to like it. i never used to use an original name so...this one is refreshingly cool considering nobody else really uses in. i mean, some people might use "Celtis", but i'm the only person who's ever used "Celtisium". you can google it and all you find are my accounts~

DO THAT IT SOUNDS FANTASTIC
    see, plans are actually kinda neat! though, tbh, i had to search quite a bit before finding a plant name that i actually liked (which was celtis)....and then the reason my psn handle isn't "celtis" is because it was already taken...and by the time i had invented "celtisium", it was just too late!

yeah, like i said, i didn't find many i liked....but this site is actually surprisingly neat! i guess you have the names duke it out until there's only one winner.
    i would definitely recommend it. do you know Ryan (Hypoxium)? he actually picked his name after mine (clearly...) and the original root is "Hypoxis", which is also another type of plant. also, my psn handle is "pyrrosia", which is also a plant! O:

what were those last parts? D:
    i was gonna say....Star is a pretty unique name! i'll keep both in mind for future reference....

that's the bright side! i actually started using Celtisium for a lot of accounts to...suddenly it's scientific, and all i had to do was add "-ium" to the end to fix it all!!!

i hear it's like 87% off too. you definitely have to look into picking some stuff up.
    is Star your real name or? O:

yeah...Celtis is a type of plant...or like, a grouping of plants or something. i used to think it was a flower but apparently it's just some leaves or something. but yeah, people mistake the name for something that has to do with celtic culture a lot...which is fine cause celtic mythology is kinda neat anyway.

you could always buy them and save them just in case!
    yeah, my name's taylor. feel free to call me by that. celtis is just my very lame, plant-related username that my friend came up with for me because i no longer liked my last username....

and i promise not to disgrace him or disappoint you ever again. i'll try my hardest.
    Hey, thanks! I appreciate that <3

technically i mean my name isn't exactly the batman. it doesn't say so on my birth certificate, I guess, so people are giving me a hard time about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back