• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nilsi95

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Where do you post your boxart?
  2. N

(BBS)Not for PSP GO!?!

I saw a coupple of KH news videos on Youtube
  3. N

(BBS)Not for PSP GO!?!

Is it true that KHBBS is not coming for PSP GO? Because I just got a GO,just so I could play BBS when it finally came out,and then I suddenly start hearing about that it's not coming for GO. Theres NO WAY I'm buying a new PSP,but I'm NOT gonna miss BBS. What do you guys think I should do?
  4. N

A quick Theroy

It's a lot of theory's of how Sora and Ven are connected. Some mean Roxas was created by Soras memory of Ven,Other belive Ven is Soras older brother who is erased from Soras memory,I think they are so like because they just are,they just have the same personality,you know,like they both just...
  5. N

Terra is not Xehanort

And what about that room of awakening thing,you know,the other friend?
  6. N

Is Organization XIII

Kingdom hearts is a mix of Disney and FF,so it wouldn't be so weird
  7. N

Who Xehanort is

Why does Xehanort have to be someone? Can't he just be himself,a guy who lost his memory,and you might find out why later?
  8. N

Beginning of the game

I think you're idea mihgt be right,except for the end,when you play as sora because of some theories or something. I don't think that would happen. I mean,what kinda theories could he possibly get by listening to that?
Back