• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by nikolasvanitas14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nikolasvanitas14

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! i agree with you Fantasia would be a great addition ,also tron legacy ,my favorite film now in kingdom hearts hell yeah
  2. nikolasvanitas14

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! i want to see more about xehanort and braig as they were shown in the previous trailer
  3. nikolasvanitas14

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

Amazing,i wanted that too,thanks sora4sky
  4. nikolasvanitas14

KH3D Site Officially Opened and Updated!

i just listen to this music in the official KH3D site and the memories come back to me, memories of kh 1 when soras donald and goofys journey started,kh2 when sora and riku return to the island,kh bbs with aqua in the secret ending and everyone calling soras name ,amazing music track ,it brings...
  5. nikolasvanitas14

Thoughts on Card System in Re:COM

kh recom had a fresh new idea that many people failed to understand,but its one of my favorite kh games and the story is nice too
  6. nikolasvanitas14

Birth by Sleep Turns a Year old

bbs what an amazing game and it made the kh series more popular than ever,also it made the new kh fans who bought kh bbs try the other games of the series as well
  7. nikolasvanitas14

hi i am new

Hi i am new here,i have visited this channel for a long time to get informed on my favorite series but now i am finally a member in this cool community:biggrin:
Back