• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nightmarex40

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nightmarex40

Want to join an active top A-Class Ursus team?

Hello everyone, Hope all is well! A little about me... My name is Nightmarex40, and I have been on several teams within Ursus. Ranging from the no.1 team at a time and many other top ten Ursus's teams, I have enjoyed playing with some great players. Furthermore, I predominantly speak English...
  2. Nightmarex40

Suggestions to add to Kingdom Hearts x (Chi)

Hello Everyone, Thought I would make a thread on what you would like to see in the future from Kingdom Hearts x (chi). This is a just a recommendation/suggestion thread to voice your opinion, which may or may not be applied to the actual game. As a Texan, I have throughly enjoyed the game...
  3. Nightmarex40

Anyone in Ursus looking for a competitive and amazing team?

Hello Everyone, My name is Nightmarex40, and I am currently on the fluctuating no.3 (to no.2) team right now on Ursus. We have an open spot on our team, and are looking for a dedicated player. If you are a beast, and want to join an awesome team, contact party leader MayaRin. We have a great...
Back