• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Neyan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neyan

What Happened To Kairi's Flowers?

Well, considering how many items the characters can store without having any visible bags or pockets whatsoever, I assume she just put them into whatever magical rift in space-time seems to exist in all video games. Or she just threw them away
  2. Neyan

Is Terra a Guardian of Light or Seeker of Darkness?

Personally, I don't think Terra will be a guardian of light, simply becuase it's very likely that he'll be either on Xehanort's side or out of comission, at least to some extent. For all we know Xehanort himself could be a guardian of light (no)
  3. Neyan

Bravely Second- Now out in North America

So, now that Bravely Second finally came out in NA as well, I thought I'd open a thread for those who'd like to dicuss the game! If you just got the game, what are your thoughts/first impressions? And if you're a European like me and have already got the game and possibly finished it, how do...
  4. Neyan

"Doubts"/"Fears" about DDD HD..

Maybe it's a part of the story that hasn't been told yet? Who knows, maybe we'll play as young Eraqus or maybe even young Xehanort in the tutorial section at the start of the game?
  5. Neyan

While I was digging around for some interviews I stumbled across this... Nomura on the title of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, 0.1 in Kingdom Hearts 3 - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider So, I guess the leftover 0.1 does have a meaning, but what it is we can only guess...
  6. Neyan

I really hope that 2.8 was just chosen because 2.9 was too boring/obvious because another collection with ALL the games in HD would be way too much... Honestly it would make much more sense to say that 2.8 is DDD + 0.2 BBS = KH3 rather than Nomura's convoluted explanation Oh well, he did say...
  7. Neyan

Back Cover story point of view?

I honestly can't remember that being the case... Would you have a source for that by any chance?
  8. Neyan

Back Cover story point of view?

^This basically. It's most likely going to be from Chirity's POV but that makes me wonder how they'll involve the avatar in this one since I can't really imagine the story being told without them being in the movie at all.
  9. Neyan

358 1/2 Days and Coded Movies

I understand why SE turned those games into "movies" and I think it was the best way they could handle it without remaking the games from scratch, but I do wish they would've have executed it a bit better. Alone the fact that they removed Roxas' fight with Saix from 358/2 completely was a...
  10. Neyan

The Raft

because edgy teenagers need to be indepent and irresponsible all alone without stealing other people's boats, duh.
  11. Neyan

Where is Terra now?

So in DDD we found out that once a nobody and the heartless of a person are both destroyed, the person that the nobody and heartless originally formed, comes back to life. In the same game we also see that that the old Master Xehanort came back to life, supposedly because Xemnas and Ansem SoD...
  12. Neyan

The Raft

Realistically of course, they would have been lost at sea, or at least returned to the islands after a few days at the latest, but you never know with Kingdom Hearts, I mean it has happened before that characters just crossed to other worlds without flying through space, so they might as well...
  13. Neyan

Time Travel Explained

From what I understand, YX has taken them from their times and brought them to the present day, before they were destroyed by Sora; the same thing he did with the other incarnations of Xehanort and, just as the others, they had to go back to the time they came from. So, these are really just...
  14. Neyan

*fake french accent* *~*bonjour*~*

Hello, I'm Neyan, or Ney for short, and I've recently joined this forum!! I've been a Kingdom Hearts fan ever since I played my first game of the series, 358/2 Days, but I've never really been much involved in the community other than following some tumblr blogs or YouTube channels, but I got...
Back