• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nexus of Thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nexus of Thought

A New Stage, and a Fateful Goodbye..

What has happened to these forums...
  2. Nexus of Thought

Veterans

Where are the oldbies at?
  3. Nexus of Thought

I need ------ VERY BADLY.

Yes, that's right, you heard me. I need rep. points very badly. -- Just because.... I'm Nexus of Thought. This is nonsense. I'M DESERVING. Give me some, and if I think you're deserving, I might give some back. -Rubs chin.- Perhaps.
  4. Nexus of Thought

Fanfiction ► Simple Question

Yes, your point is? I would more than likely deem you as a newb, based on your Role-Playing skills, if I were to ever see them. But I honestly don't want to, for your illiteracy in your comment has already lowered my I.Q. just from reading it. This was a simple question asked in reference to the...
  5. Nexus of Thought

Fanfiction ► Simple Question

I have a simple question that needs to be asked. I'm new to these forums, and so I'm not quite sure what the guidelines are. Where I have RPed before, there have been sections of Fan Fiction for people like us. However, some people would merely type their version of a Fan Fiction and post it on...
Back