• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nettacki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Master and Apprentice: The relations between Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts.

I'm just a lurker/semi-active poster 5 months ago, then just got active again now. Explain to me in a PM how "shitty" means neither hate nor like, because to me it leans very heavily on hate. As for this topic... I find this thing about Masters and Apprentices to be a fairly common element...
  2. N

Master and Apprentice: The relations between Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts.

You should know by now that "shitty" has such a strong negative connotation that an equally hostile response is inevitable. You could have replaced it with "disliked" or "good, not great," considering that you don't necessarily hate it. Reserve "shitty" for games that truly deserve the title...
  3. N

What ending should BBS have?

Yes, in fact they did. From what I read on ff7shrine.com, so many Aerith fans wrote to Square about how angry they were for killing her off the way she was, as well as supporting their claim that she was "originally" meant to stay alive until the end, using evidence such as the infamous "ghost"...
  4. N

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

To me it makes sense. All the main themes are vocalised exclusively by Utada, while all the themes from spin-offs such as this are orchestrated. I mean, did Chain of Memories have a main vocal theme?
  5. N

What ending should BBS have?

If that happened, then it would be Final Fantasy VII all over again: crying fanboys, angered fans writing letters to Square-Enix about the death, debates over whether she should have died or not, etc.
  6. N

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

Puffy Amiyumi. j/k Seriously though, as good as Utada Hikaru is, I think it best for her to stick with the themes for the main KH series (I, II and III). Since Birth By Sleep is supposed to be a different game with a different tone, setting, and what have you, it's probably better to find a...
  7. N

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

Honestly, I wanted to kill Sai'x the longest, because he spends the longest time tormenting you, manipulating you, and simply gave you the feeling that he truly wants to wipe you out.
  8. N

POTC in BBS?

Hehe, sounds like an offshoot reference to that game. lol On-topic, I think Pirates in BBS would be nice, though it would have a much better fit in the next chronological Kingdom Hearts (3), mainly for the bouts against the Kraken and Davy Jones.
  9. N

Sora & Kairi reunite

Initially, I thought they would kiss, but afterwards I realized that with pretty much everyone involved in the heat of battle in the castle, they decided to "wait until the opportune moment." Then I thought that "moment" would come in the end but Donald and Goofy ruined it there. Oh well, at...
Back