• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Marcus Rivers playing Birth By Sleep

The Birth By Sleep forum is now called "THE birth by Sleep". that made me lol
  2. N

It was uploaded 3 days ago but came to my subscription box just a few seconds ago.
  3. N

It popped up in my Subscription box on Youtube and decided to share it.
  4. N

YouTube - Marcus's Picks: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep New Video, sorry if it's already been posted.
  5. N

American Playstation network Update!

YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer [HD] Uploaded the video on youtube like i mentioned before.
  6. N

Sora's in-game sound clips?

You can just place your camera right beside the TV and start playing and recording and later convert the file into an .mp3 file.
  7. N

American Playstation network Update!

Here, I uploaded the video directly from the PSN Store: YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer [HD] Make sure you watch it in 1080p for the best experience! Anyways, they put the teaser trailer a long time ago and it was also in HD. I made a new thread about it and no one gave a...
  8. N

What happened to Chicken Little?

Chicken little started out as a summon in KH2. But why isn't he in the other games? Is it because of the copyright issue similar to what happened to Deep Jungle (Tarzan)? I mean, he barely made an appearance in the series. Do you think he'll return?
  9. N

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

or Kairi's grandma like I mentioned before
  10. N

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep gets number 1 best psp game of E3

But it didn't actually win the best PSP Game of E3. It was nominated. The Valkyria Chronicles 2 actually won the award.
  11. N

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep ULTIMANIA Artwork (Available in HQ)

Man, after I looked at that scan, I started hoping that KH3 will be in HD.
  12. N

Heh, they'll say that his eye went to the realm of darkness.
  13. N

I'd laugh if they're talking about Kairi's Grandma as the "female character". XD XD
  14. N

Yeah, sorry. But Like I said though, haven't been on the forum for a while now.
  15. N

Most Probably. If they included the scene, the game may have been rated Teen and Disney wouldn't want that to happen.
Back