• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NeoshadowXC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NeoshadowXC

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

1.5+2.5 = 4 -- should they just call this disc Kingdom Hearts 4?! In all seriousness, part of me is actually disappointed-- despite the fact that this will probably be 1 $60 purchase instead of 2. I would very much like to have all the separate box arts. I'm very worried about what this new...
  2. NeoshadowXC

Where can I download the 1.5 Remix Soundtrack?

And the 2.5 Remix as well. Anyone know? All the KH sites have a database to download the rest of the soundtracks for free, but not those two. Let me know if you know any links-- thanks :D
  3. NeoshadowXC

Where can I download 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX Soundtracks?

Anyone know? All the KH sites have a database to download the rest of the soundtracks, but not those two. Let me know if you know any links-- thanks :D
  4. NeoshadowXC

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Wow, thanks for this! I think worlds that fill already existing archetypes are likely. Therefore, here are the worlds I think will replace previously existing ones Tarzan = Jungle Book Atlantica = Atlantis / Nemo Wonderland =...
  5. NeoshadowXC

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

They were too busy focusing on Xigbar. I'd say we'll get him in KHIII, but the Beast is already cured... Gaston was never that epic anyways
  6. NeoshadowXC

Is Vanitas a Heartless?

I don't think Nomura intended this, but frankly I don't see how it's much different. Vanitas was extracted from the darkness in Ventus's heart, which kind of makes him a heartless by definition. And that would leave Ventus (who lost all memory and had to reform his identity) a nobody, much...
  7. NeoshadowXC

Hey all!

Hi guys! My name is Wes, and my favorite Kingdom Hearts game by far is Kingdom Hearts I. Nice to meet you all :D
  8. NeoshadowXC

Help please!

It's going to be a while til your next one! You have to wait to beat Neverland
  9. NeoshadowXC

KINGDOM HEARTS χ in America

When do you guys think KHχ will come to America-- before or after KHIII? It has been alleged to hint at the mythology of the Keyblade war, so it seems that it would make sense for it to come out before. However, there haven't been any hints of its North American release, correct?
  10. NeoshadowXC

lol Hearts

gah I hate having to retype this - I posted this yesterday but its like the thread disappeared off the face of the planet ok, anyone know what lol cats are? here: Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger? what I was thinking was that we could have something similar to the kingdom...
  11. NeoshadowXC

NEW WORM!!! IT IS HAPPENING THIS TIME!!

*****THREAD IS CLOSED*****
  12. NeoshadowXC

Wikipedia Ven+Aqua

hey all I am not all that knowledgable when it comes to wikipedia, so I am not 100% on creating or editing pages so I am coming to you guys PLEASE SOMBODY EDIT THE VEN PAGE AND THE AQUA PAGE!!!! actually, an aqua page does not even exist yet I have not analyzed the secret ending to the...
Back