• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by neonxemnas44

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Reversed heartsless and nobodies

I was thinking about wat heartless and nobodys were, and thought they should be reversed. Heartless have hearts and they are called heartless and nobodies dont have hearts, heartless dont have bodys. So heartless have no bodies and should be cakked nobodies, and nobodies dont have hearts so they...
  2. N

Org. members 7-12 names

Cool ideas keep em coming, they are al good
  3. N

Max stats

Just wanted to know, is it possible to get health past 120 and magic past 140, and what are the max stats for strength magis and defense?
  4. N

Org. members 7-12 names

Nice plz people keep em coming, BY the way heres mine restated- -Xekir -Darkness/Dark aura/A berserk mode like anti-form -Dual lances (like jousting lances) Title would be "The Shadow Jouster"
  5. N

Org. members 7-12 names

KershaFangs if it helps i do agree with Medy for Demyx, it is a possibility, anyway another thing to add to this thread what would ur nobody be called fill out like -Name -Element -Weapon Personally Mine would be: -Xekir -Darkness -Lances Let me know wat u think and ur nobody, creativity is...
  6. N

Org. members 7-12 names

All the possibiltities are endless but cant wait till nomaru realeases them
  7. N

Org. members 7-12 names

Well since we wont find out until 358/2 then there are numerous possibilites but keep em coming
  8. N

Org. members 7-12 names

Maybe or maybe not but we can at least try and figure it out, after allthere is only so many possibilities
  9. N

Org. members 7-12 names

thanks im trying to fill something out andim trying to find their names
  10. N

Roxas is Ven

I have a theory that at the end of birth by sleep, Ven will somehow join with Sora, and that is why his nobody Roxas looks like Ven, like Ven being released, wat do u think of this, have any ideas, post them.
  11. N

Org. members 7-12 names

Thank you that does help a lot, but im not sure about the others
  12. N

Org. members 7-12 names

So ive looked at the names of the members that werent ansems apprentices and not roxas. 1. Saix 2.Axel 3.Demyx 4.Luxord 5.Marluxia 6.Larxene I cant figure out their names, anybody have any idea on some of them, if so go ahead and post.
Back