• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NeoEevee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NeoEevee

Fanfiction ► Her First Christmas [KH, Rion]

Okay, that's just scary. I had almost the exact same idea planned out... except you write it all fluffy and descriptive and AGGGGHHH. Your fanfiction is epic. :D Just... don't sue me when I finally get mine online. >w>;;;
  2. NeoEevee

The FINAL Vanitas Fanclub

EDIT: WAIT, NEO WAS STUPID. There's still a Vani fanclub alive and well: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/155920-real-vanitas-fanclub.html THIS WAS NEVER HERE, YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING. >>;;
  3. NeoEevee

What will you do before BBS's release?

I'm passing the time by playing my other KH games on Proud Mode. I've finished KH2 and Days. I'm on KH1 right now. Did anybody else notice the little allusion Xigbar made to TAV in KH2? Right before you fight him, he says "The others looked a lot more heroic than you." I thought that was funny.
  4. NeoEevee

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

I dunno, I just want to see the secret endings. CB
  5. NeoEevee

When you get BBS who will you play as first?

I'm probably going to start files as all three of them, on Proud mode, and switch off between the three periodically. But I will be playing as Aqua first. CB
  6. NeoEevee

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

Re: Have you spoiled yourself? I looked at the major plot twists to see how much I'd have to rewrite my fanfiction. :p And aside from some little details, the theories I'd based the fic on were... frighteningly accurate. Though I only know the main chunks of the endings. Everything in between...
  7. NeoEevee

BbS Release Date Announced

*screams, hyperventialates, passes out* ... *gets up again* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! 8D IT'S A LONG WAIT, BUT STILL!
  8. NeoEevee

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

Luke Skywalker in BBS. As if the entire thing wasn't Star Wars-ish enough already. xD *shot dead*
  9. NeoEevee

Frustrating much?

I think they'll announce it at E3. And the whole world shall know if it does, because my Fangirl Trill of Death will inform them. >w>; Waiting is hard, isn't it? Ah well, I have four other KH games to replay in the meantime... on proud mode, too. :3 They'll probably start running commericals...
  10. NeoEevee

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

I just died and went to heaven. <3 As for the voice, I'll just say that if that is Xehanort's in-game voice, I don't mind it all that much.
  11. NeoEevee

Does anyone still...

I didn't cry. BUT I WAS SO CLOOOOSSSSEEE....
  12. NeoEevee

~The Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Fanclub~

~Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha~ Spun-off a mini-scenario from the obscure H-game series Triangle Heart, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha was given its own anime adaptation in 2004. It started out looking like a lot like Card Captor Sakura. Until someone on the design team said the puffy...
  13. NeoEevee

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

I reserved my copy at my local Gamestop just yesterday. =3 Now I can't wait for the summer~
  14. NeoEevee

In CoM which org member took the longest

^Do you have to sit through the credits and save afterwards?
Back