• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NeoBlade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

Yeah it was easy! I don't see the point in strategy guides unless you've beaten the game, but wanna know the secrets to beat it again. I still don't have one and I've beaten both KH and KH2 like 8 times each! Now I'm stuck on COM and just might buy something, lol. Strategy guides are like...
  2. N

A Missing Letter?

Now just watch. KH3 is probably gonna have nothing to do with a letter. Maybe the island is a huge heartless that eats everything, and that's how the story starts. (Totaly sarcastic there) Maybe the letter just lets the gamer know that there's another game coming, rather than actually the...
  3. N

How the shell did this happen?? *~*

THIS KEEPS FREAKIN BUGGING ME!!!! I replayed KH1, and caught something (so kill me if someone else already posted this, which they probably did). In the cutscene when Sora's watching Kairi's grandmother tell her a story, it hit me (like a smack in the face) that Kairi's from Hollow Bastion...
  4. N

Hinting towards KH3 in KH?

Woah, I've been playing KH2 for so long, I totally forgot about the grandmother's tale in the first game. Anybody remember it? Well, what if it has something to do with KH3? This is only my thought, DON'T KILL ME!!! I don't even have enough info to even guess as to what KH3 could be about...
  5. N

THE battle in Paradox Cup

I haven't even tried to fight the paradox cup since I posted this cuzz I started a new game for fun. Busy with Christmas and New Years too. Well, I just played it last night. I didn't die once!! I did fly around a lot, just cuzz I was stupid and didn't get elixers and ethers, did trinity...
  6. N

Xaldin Battle

I just couldn't get the limit commands in time. I'm defeating a lot of the members the first time I fight them on my second game. The first time, I'm just scrambling around trying to land a hit somewhere! And yeah, Xemnas needs to shut up more and quit being so emo. What ticks me off is that...
  7. N

Xaldin Battle

Ok, Xaldin's a real hard boss in my opinion, cuzz he always cuts off my combos before they get good, and it's hard to do retaliating slash cuzz he's super fast. How'd you guys defeat him? The first time I played, Mickey saved me twice. This time, I got lucky and accidently turned into...
  8. N

Chain of Memories summary video

This video has every single cut scene and I think it has all the major battles from KH Chain of Memories. It really helped me cuzz I haven't played the game (no money) and I was real confused in KH2. I got it off of google, it's not mine! -NeoBlade-...
  9. N

THE battle in Paradox Cup

I put emphasis on THE battle, cuzz you guys all know which battle I'm talking about. At level 49 of the last paradox cup. Fighting those four is what's really killing me right now, and I've heard people say different things on how to beat them. What's your technique? Some said to use...
Back